Posts by taragaby

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

Did you do pelvic floor exercises before your miscarriage or in early pregnancy?

I was wondering whether there may be a link between pelvic floor exercises and miscarriage. I did not do these ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

How long after miscarriage did you wait ttc and then have a successful pregnancy?

I and many others here have had multiple miscarriages and I thought perhaps the ladies who have had successful ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Can you ovulate 15 days after a MC when HPT is still very faintly positive?

I had a 8 week MC - two weeks ago..and so yesterday I had sex without condom (as I thought I would not be ovul ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

8 week Miscarrige - heavy bleeding only 1.5 days - is that normal?

I only bled 1.5 days heavy and now (day 3) only very light bleeding. Is is normla to only have 1.5 days of hea ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

What do u think of

After 3 miscarriages, been advised -check the 'tablet trial' Any opinions?

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

4th Miscarriage - wonder if link of miscarriage and lack of interaction with other females??

It is well known that women who work together find that their periods alighn after some time and if you notice ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Red bleeding started on 22 May

Bled for only 1.5 days from Wed 22 May ..was heavy though I'm not sure if passed sac.. Bleeding stopped for ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Please tell me how your miscarriage started - I am 8 weeks

I had brown bleeding this evening..no cramps yet..bed resting and fearing the worst... Pls share ur experience ...

13 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Possibility of wrong miscarriage diagnosis at 8 weeks?

On Monday, I was told that the scan showed no baby. The yolk sac and amniotic sac were present, and this was s ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

It's hard

So pain on right side subsided yesterday. I still have minimal spotting only when I wipe and even that is just ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago