Posts by Roo27ttc#3

Questions  Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Question

Please little advice is discharge a pregnancy symptom??

I'm 5 or 6 dpo but almost for a week now, I've had lots of discharge.. I thought discharge goes away after ovu ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Discharge a symptom??

I'm 5 or 6 dpo but almost for a week now, I've had lots of discharge.. I thought discharge goes away after ov ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Maybe?

Ok so I had a ultrasound Monday to see if my uterus and ovaries are ok my doctor told me that my left side of ...

7 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Question

Thickening wall of the uterus?

So I went and had a ultrasound today to check and see if I had any fibroids cists on my ovaries, everything lo ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

What dpo am I?

If I got a neg answer opk test and then a positive clearblue digi Wednesday around 4pm and then stronger and s ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Ewcm

So my surge is finally going away;) finally! But question is I got alot of creamy ewcm should I bd tonight or ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Still very very strong opk 4 th day

Very very strong opk's for the past 4 days now almost five. I don't know what to think.i hope this is good.... ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

4th day of really strong pos opk's

Still getting positives although the last two have been real strong... Confused!!!!! Is this a sign of pregnan ...

8 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

3 days in a row of positive opk's?

What does it mean? Positive opk cd15 am and pm , positive opk on cd16 am and pm, positive opk cd17 am and afte ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago