Community post

Question

Maybe?

Ok so I had a ultrasound Monday to see if my uterus and ovaries are ok my doctor told me that my left side of my uterine lining was thick and the other side wasn't. That this could cause for concern but could be thick beacuse I'm either A. About tohave my af, or B its a beginning of early pregnancy or C it could be something else. I was suppose to start yesterday I have a 28 day cycle I figured I would get it in the middle of the night or in the morning... Still nothing but discharge making me feel like I wet my pants. I'm suppose to call if I don't start so they can do blood work or call when I do start beacuse they may need to do another ultrasound and possible biopsy.. I wanted to start bc to straighten out my wacky cycles I been having with irregular bleeding but can't start until I get a period. I took a answer pregnancy test with fmu a faint second line came up so fant but dissapeared withing 10 min ... Could I just be real early or I should just expect my period.

7 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

If it was bfp the lines stay forever its prob an evap sorry

11 years ago

I'm never late on my period , I feel as if she is not going to show..

11 years ago • Post starter

theres a pretty good possibility that u are prego... I would wait to see if AF comes but maybe by friday call the doc and see what they say

User Image Becky Lyn

11 years ago

That's what I'm going to do, all I keep getting is discharge watery but no af.. I had a surge this month for 5 days so I'm not sure but I hope it means we are prego;)

I hope by now you have found out one way or another. To answer your question... I too had the same thing happen to me when I was indeed pregnant. My pregnancy tests were never dark (always a faint 2d line), but I was indeed pregnant with a healthy baby. It was just too early to be detected via ultrasound at the time (3 days past my missed period). Also, my pregnancy tests were very light all the way through 7 weeks.

11 years ago

If I don't start by Monday my doctor wants me to go in for blood work. I got a neg on first response but I never have gotten bfp until a week after af missed so I'm hoping;) all I feel now is alot alot of discharge like making me feel like I wet myself lol every time I check... Nothing;) 3 days late today;) I may have ovulated later then I thought because I had a strong surge for 5 days this month..

Af was 4 days late bu showed this afternoon ;(

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo