Community post

Question

Thickening wall of the uterus?

So I went and had a ultrasound today to check and see if I had any fibroids cists on my ovaries, everything looked good except my uterus was thick on the left side they said it could be due to af getting ready to start, or early pregnancy or may need to come back for further testing. I seriously think its because I'm about to start af in 2 days. I'm nervous she said I my af is irregular again they will need to do a biopsy im confused so much to take and explain.

6 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Oh my! Keep us updated on what happens. Did they say how many mm thick the lining was on the one side? I think mine was 4-5mm upon recheck a month after my D&C....so I'm curious to know if they told you how thick yours was. I don't even know what the "normal" thickness is! :)

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago

They mentioned d&c but I'm not pregnant..

11 years ago • Post starter

No they didn't mention how thick..

Wow, i hope that is turns out your pregnant! They mentioned a d and c because thats the procedure for taking a uterine biopsy. It just so happens that it is the same procedure after a mc. Keep us updated, i love these kinds of stories! Good luck =)

11 years ago

Hope so ;) scared at the same time.

Still no af but neg digi?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo