Posts by Roo27ttc#3

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Question

Please advice on prenatal

I've been taking meijer multi vitamin/multi mineral for ttc before during and after pregnancy. I'm 4 weeks 3 d ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Please conment!

Q: Getting levels checked tomorrow scared! So aug 18 was the first day of my last period I got a positive a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Getting levels checked tomorrow scared!

So aug 18 was the first day of my last period I got a positive at 10 dpo and progressed darker to 14 dpo haven ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Tww testing on Sep 12th

Welcome everybody!If you landed on this thread then obviously tww is driving you crazy as it is to me. Lets t ...

26 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

I'm so in shock still

Found out on cd 11 that I was pregnant followed by positive test next day and positive digital that evening I' ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Nervous!

I had a mc may 2012 been ttc since. I tracked this month with opk's I took fertilitea the first two days of af ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Help!

So I took a test from family dollar today and it came back with a slight faint bfp and then this evening I too ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

How do you know if your cervix is open, closed or high or low?

I never pay attention to theses kind of things or know what I'm trying o feel or look for down there.

8 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

So so confused please don't pass!

Ok so I ovulated last week I even had positive opk an pain on my right side. Well today I am 3dpo and I notice ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Ovulation

So today is my. Ovulation day I can feel it on my right side. If we bd last night, night before that and Wedn ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago