Community post

Discussion

Tww testing on Sep 12th

Welcome everybody!If you landed on this thread then obviously tww is driving you crazy as it is to me. Lets try to keep are mind off it and chat about whatever;)

26 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 26 Replies | Last Page

I am also in my tww. I have pcos and insulin resistance. I currently take 2000mg of metformin. I chart my ovulation with bbt and opks. I am finally on track as far as I can tell. I am currently 3dpo!!!! The wait is already killing me!!! How are you hanging in there? Been trying since July 2012.

10 years ago

Wow! I've been trying since July 2012 as well!;) we had a mc may 2012 my first one it was hard but taking day by day and hoping for a bfp soon. I quit smoking , changed my eating habits work out occasionally and I've been taking prenatal vitamins and I track with opk's.

I'm not doing that bad on the tww like I usually am but my problem is always testing to early and stressing about. I'm trying to relax and just let it happen if it does;) I'm 1 dpo. I'm wanting another boy, what are you ttc for?

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi! Tww.is totally killing me. I am 7 dpo today and trying to force myself to wait until Sept 12 to test. Mc at 9wks in June,.followed by d&c 6/25. Ready for bfp.this cycle.

Also ttc #3. Praying for a pink baby!

10 years ago

So sorry to hear about your loss;( I hope we all get our bfp this month! I'm testing on 12dpo

So, I am sitting at work, trying to not think about testing and my email system is frozen so I can't keep my kind off it.

10 years ago

Try reading. a book or make a list of some things to do . My goal is to finish up house chores today that usually keeps my mind off it for a second.

How is everyone doing today? Any symptoms yet? Me nothing really but cramps stomach and gas;( hope that's a good sign I'm 2dpo;)

Today is 8 dpo and my breasts are super tender, which has been the sign omy last three pregnancies, but last month I learned my body is tricky now.
Today, I made it through work and am trying to watch a movie but obviously not making it through.

10 years ago

This may seen weird but my right nipple is real sensitive to touch lol I may be thinking to much into it. We can wait it out girls! We got this;)

Made it through another day. 9dpo almost over. Woot!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo