Community post

Question

Nervous!

I had a mc may 2012 been ttc since. I tracked this month with opk's I took fertilitea the first two days of af. Quit smoking I just got my first faint bfp on a family dollar blu dye test at 10 dpo it was slight bfp then I bought a frer later an it was slight bfp as well.yesterday 11dpo I took another frer in the evening still bfp but more noticeable . Today 12dpo after work I took a clear blue digitaland it was neg and a walmart .99 cent test and it was so faint I had to look for it, so I thought I had fooled myself again and I. Took another frer and it was darker ! I'm just nervous that I'm not preg af due tomorrow I've never gotten a bp this early;) please look at my photo and tell me its progressing ;) I ope the digi is positive tomorrow or the next day

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Congratulations.. i understand how u feel ...this baby willl stick n u will ve have wonderful 9 months....dont stress too much on it...loads of ladies got their bfp at 9dpo..which is a good sign...relax...start popping prenatals if u haven' t n take appointment to the doc n everything will be fine... happy 9months hun

10 years ago

Thank you! I just keep seeing bfp's that are 12dpo and are darker then mine I really want the digi to say positive to:)

10 years ago • Post starter

I got a positive on my clearblue digital!!!!!!!!!!;)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo