Posts by cjpalaska

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Discussion

clomid and early O day?

I just started clomid and this is my first month. I am finishing the dose tomorrow at cycle day 7 (3-7).... I ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

pregnancy journals

Anyone found a good pregnancy scrapbook/ journal that helps document your pregnancy journey? What is the best ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

HSG????

Hi! I am having an HSG tomorrow and was wondering if anyone could tell me about what it is like...... I am a ...

5 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

HSG????

Has anyone had an HSG?? I am having one this week and they told me to take pain medication before I go for &q ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

strange taste??

I started having a weird taste in my mouth all day long yesterday and it is worse today..... nothing tastes qu ...

7 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

inconsiderate family members

So I made the mistake of confessing to my sister that I was going to a fertility appt. ....... she actually sa ...

6 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

sore bbs

:luck: Well, I think I officially have a new symptom this tww.... sore bbs started this afternoon and not just ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Oh my god .... I am sooo confused!

Ok, so I am 9dpo today and just went to the restroom.... definite spotting on undies... brown... but not when ...

4 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

fertility appt.

So my dh and I went to our first fertility apt. yesterday.... we were both a little nervous; but it really was ...

7 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

3 or 4dpo symptoms??

Anyone else at around 3 or 4 dpo??? Any symptoms?? I just feel a little bloated in boobs and belly and ...

6 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago