Posts by cjpalaska

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

help with BBT temping question.....

I have been temping for awhile now but came across a curious situation today..... My temps have been up si ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

no cm and entering fertile time.....

I am entering my fertile week this week and varifying with opk tests and basal body temping..... but my questi ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

egg whites anyone?

anyone used eggwhites?? I have read that you can increase the chances of sperm reaching and lasting longer in ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

IUI Help!

Hi ladies..... well after this month not working out ....again.... I am off to my dr. apt. tomorrow and on to ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Temp...... 99.0!!!!

So I have always had a low body temp.... even when I was little and I had a fever my temp was always 98.6 with ...

13 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Clomid ladies.......

So I have been on clomid for 4 cycles now and last month I got my progesterone levels tested and they were sky ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

could it just be the clomid?

I am on my third month of clomid and symptoms during the month seem to be getting worse..... but I have been t ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Crazy bloating!!!

I started bloating yesterday.... and it is worse today.... super thirsty also.... but my little pooch below my ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

2 Positive digital opk (smiley face) ??

I got a pos. opk smiley face (digital) on Sun. afternoon... then negatives on Mon. and Tues. But today, this ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

need help!!!

I have been having faint positives for about a week.... my period was due on Tues. or Mon. but nothing. I st ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago