Posts by Skyblueboston

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

Dpo 17 no af ?

Hi ladies I have been on clomid this cycle and I think I ovulated fairly early but also had a second ovulat ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

16dpo clomid

nothing, no cramps, no siogn of af yet, been wearing protection for the last two day just incase. since last n ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

15 dpo clomid

well no af, no pains or cramps, feel great full of energy. negative hpt. tender bbs still. guess im not pregna ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Dpo13 with clomid

Negative pregnancy tests x2, no pains. Bbs are a little tender. Creamy cm! Opk second line there nearly as dar ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Bfn dpo 12 thought I might see a very faint line?

Any ladies in the same situation bfn at 12dpo? Anyone then gone on to be pregnant? :bfn: :sad_2:

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Is this a coincidence?

Me and the dh had finished bd when I said to him that I felt very sensitive and couldnt enjoy the sex as much ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

12 dpo. With clomid

Feel ok today no symptoms except sensitive and tender bbs was uncomfortable laying on my sides coz of them. Ne ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

What was your strongest symptom and was you pregnant?

Ladies I'm curious to see what your strongest pregnancy symptom was before you got a :bfp: :sticky_vibes ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

10dpo

Feel ok today. Bbs are tender on the side and keep getting pains n them. Increased cm. stuffy nose n the morni ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

9dpo

Feel ok today except my bbs are still painful with and now without a bra I can't win, also my bbs seem fuller. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago