Posts by Skyblueboston

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Digital HPT, can you read the ejected stick differently from the displayed words?

I have noticed on here that alot of women take apart HPT to look at the lines to see if there is a faint line ...

5 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Pcos -success

Wow I'm over the moon, eight years And for the second time I'm pregnant, I just hope this baby sticks. A fe ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

6 weeks pregnant sharp vaginal spasm/twinges but no blood

Ok so I'm 6 weeks pregnant seen the heartbeat etc! But this Friday I started to get sharp vaginal twinges/spas ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

7weeks

Wow already suffering bloating, nausea, terrible sore nipples and boobs, backache u name it! But it's worth it ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Paid for a private scan

I am 5 weeks 6 days, heartbeat was 101 bpm. I'm so happy, fingers crossed this works out well x

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

When did i concieve?

The first day of my last period was 2nd of August 2012, i found out i was pregnant on the 10 October, a week l ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Success story

omg! AT LAST I'M PREGNANT AGAIN!

I was in shock when it turned positive, I hadn't been tracking my symptoms or even trying as I had become so s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

I'm pregnant such a suprise!

Well I was all geared up to start a course of clomid hadn't had a period since 8th August so I was told to tar ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

53 days still no af

So another useless cycle gone by. Concentrating on losing some weight before my next fertility appointment on ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Can't get prescribed progesterone suppositorys

Not happy at all! After researching about causes of misscarriage I have put into place certain medications an ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago