Posts by Skyblueboston

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Any similar experiences Cd45 & beyond

Cd45, last period December 22nd 2017....so many pg symptoms its unreal and spotted pink blood three days ago w ...

2 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Digital HPT, can you read the ejected stick differently from the displayed words?

I have noticed on here that alot of women take apart HPT to look at the lines to see if there is a faint line ...

5 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

6 weeks pregnant sharp vaginal spasm/twinges but no blood

Ok so I'm 6 weeks pregnant seen the heartbeat etc! But this Friday I started to get sharp vaginal twinges/spas ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

When did i concieve?

The first day of my last period was 2nd of August 2012, i found out i was pregnant on the 10 October, a week l ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Dpo 17 no af ?

Hi ladies I have been on clomid this cycle and I think I ovulated fairly early but also had a second ovulat ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Is this a coincidence?

Me and the dh had finished bd when I said to him that I felt very sensitive and couldnt enjoy the sex as much ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Bleeding gums not just a drop either!

I'm in my two, the last two days I have brushed my teeth as normal day and night, and to my horror my two top ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Was this real ovulation or a false positive?

Please look at my latest cycle currently cd17, thought I would ovulate yesterday but no obvious signs. The thi ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages