Posts by mammammia

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

2nd trimester update! especially for my ladies who are getting discouraged <3

i can't believe i'm already in my second trimester!! and in less than 2 weeks i will be getting an ultrasound ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

<3

i do the same thing every month, agonize over ever symptom .. i am trying hard not to do it this month. this ...

4 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Success story

why i loved ttc <3

i can't believe i'm already in my second trimester!! and in less than 2 weeks i will be getting an ultrasound ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

anyone have 2 miscarriages in a row?

I had a miscarriage in august, and am so excited to be pregnant again finally!! but I am terrified I am going ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

oh the dreaded two week wait..let's make it go fast :)

Lets get to know each other during the dreaded tww :) Answer these questions.. 1. How many dpo are you? ...

15 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

age & fertility

the age & fertility calculator says that i have a 25% chance of conceiving, but it increases with the long ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

i think i'm pregnant..

i took 2 hpts, one last night, one this morning. two super lines showed up on both. i have had awful luck with ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

7 dpo & feel crampy

i am 7 dpo and have felt crampy for the past few days. has anyone had this happen and end up NOT being pregnan ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

will this be the month?

My fiance and i really cut back on the "trying" to make a baby, if you've noticed i haven't been on ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

first response tests..how sensitive are they?

I thought I had read that they detect 10 mIU/Hcg..but now everywhere else I read it says 25.. am I confused or ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago