Posts by mammammia

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Sperm meets egg plan

Have you used the sperm verses egg plan? How long did it take you to conceive? I used it with my now two year ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

this shouldnt be this confusing!!

My dh and I have decided we are going to try for baby #3. So i began tracking for ovulation on cycle day 11. ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Positive opk?

Would anyone be willing to take a look at the opk I posted today and tel me if you think cycle day 17 would be ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

13 dpo.. White creamy cm

I'm 13 dpo and have a bunch of white creamy cervical mucous. Also having cramping and heartburn. Good signs? D ...

3 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

super late

i am 10 days late, and have gotten all bfns. i have a horrible headache and increased cervical mucus. i made a ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Period is 9 days late, bfn

What gives? Has anyone has this happen? Did you end up pregnant or just a super late period. I've never had a ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

anyone have 2 miscarriages in a row?

I had a miscarriage in august, and am so excited to be pregnant again finally!! but I am terrified I am going ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

age & fertility

the age & fertility calculator says that i have a 25% chance of conceiving, but it increases with the long ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

7 dpo & feel crampy

i am 7 dpo and have felt crampy for the past few days. has anyone had this happen and end up NOT being pregnan ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

first response tests..how sensitive are they?

I thought I had read that they detect 10 mIU/Hcg..but now everywhere else I read it says 25.. am I confused or ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago