Posts by GODcan

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

and now...

When I popped the HPT open and looked through the strip...I think I saw a faint line.... how maddening!!!

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

?

So now my period is a day late...but I have negative HPTs. BLECK.

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

no!

I am determined to NOT start my period today. Trying to just...will it to not come....

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

how do you beat the sadness?

I am tired of negative HPTs.My heart is just sad today from another negative.I know we have been trying only a ...

12 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

strange

My period is due today or tomorrow.No sign yet. What is strange is that last night and the night before...I c ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

:-(

so my period is due in a couple of days.I had myself convinced it wouldn't come.I knew I was pregnant... but ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

~HPT Junky~

I am addicted to the HPT Buy me some more at the Dollar tree Maybe even Wal-mart I will wait no I can't ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

I know...I think...or I don't

I have this exhaustion.Not a tiredness but a feeling in my bones that makes my arms and legs feel heavy.I want ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

CD 19 totally exhausted

I am on cycle day 19.I have been exhausted for the last few days.I feel like a zombie.I am tired,nauseated and ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD 19

I am more exhausted than I have been in a long long time.Really all I want to do is sleep...and eat.....

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago