Posts by slnshrra27

Discussions  Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

TWW symptoms????

TWW symptoms before BFP.. help plz!!:confused: :confused:

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

TWW white creamy CM

I am 6dpo idk if its too early for this or not if its normal but i've been having some white in between creamy ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

bubbles in urine

Ive noticed that when I urinate my urine has kind of bubbles in it.. has it happen to anybody else??

4 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

ttc after a loss

I had a miscarriage @ 6 and a half weeks it was a natural miscarriage it was my first pregnancy.. after that a ...

6 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

brownspotting

today in the morning i got up to pee and i noticed my pantie was stained with a quater size brown spot and as ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

after a loss

I had a miscarriage about 5 weeks ago @ 6 wks and 3 days was my first pregnancy after trying for a year and a ...

4 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

ectopic pregnancy

anyone had an ectopic pregnancy?? what are some (most common) symptoms? My LMP was 10/10/15 i did couple o ...

4 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

????????

so when i was about to do a hpt AF decided to come (days late) made me think i couldve maybe be pregnant.. it ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

ovulating??

Today I had some EWCM I did an ovulation test and it was neg. can I ovulate and still get a negative or am I c ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

uti and ovulation ???

So i went to the drs today becuase i had a burning sensation during intercourse and i felt the urge to pee and ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago