Community post

Discussion

ectopic pregnancy

anyone had an ectopic pregnancy?? what are some (most common) symptoms?

My LMP was 10/10/15 i did couple of HPT on 11/10/15 i got some faint Positives and clear blue digital gave me a Pregant 1-2 (meaning i had ovulated 1-2 ago from that day) i started spotting dark brown (sorry tmi) like days after the BFP i went to the ER and i got hcg levels at 265 they did an ultrasound they werent able to see anything so i got a transvaginal they didnt see anything yet.. went back 2 days after (still spotting) got my hcg levels at 280 got U/S still werent able to see a thing aswell as the transvaginal.. dr said he sees a little ball of mass on my righ side not sure if in my fallopian tube or ovary said i could have an ectopic pregnancy (i broke down in tears its my first pregnancy) im gnna follow up with an ob to get a second opinion.. i have no cramps bleeding is not red or soaking just spotting.. can it just be too early? please help me i feel terrible

User Image

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

by 5 weeks (3 weeks post ovulation) they can usually see a sac. by 6 weeks there is a heart beat. Chances are if they can not see a sac yet in the uterus it is not there. I hope I am wrong, sorry that you are dealing with this stress.

8 years ago

tomorrow I have an appointment in the AM to get an U/S done lets see how it goes I want to think that it was too early last week and i hope were able to see something tomorrow.. thank you for the info!

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

I hope you get good news seeing your OB. I experienced a cervical ectopic in March of this year. The only odd thing I experienced was pressure, and abnormal bleeding that was coming from my uterus and seeping around the baby. It was devastating.

From those that have had tubal ectopics, they say they experienced pain in their sides, and low trending betas. Fingers crossed for you.

Best wishes hun!

8 years ago

Im so sorry to hear that
the weird thing is that i have no pain at all i am spotting but its not soaking its just when i wipe myself and its a dark brown sorry tmi.. thank you very much for sharing that with me it help alot

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo