Posts by FrannyBoo

Questions  Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

OPK positive this AM negative PM...

Was this just a short surge that a caught and it couldve been positive anywhere from 6.30 pm to when i tested ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

BBT chart confusion... please help!

Positive OPK Sunday morning... negative opk monday... cramping and stabbing pains saturday/sunday/monday... hu ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

CD 1! finally getting somehwere! OPK question

Ok ladies, i am finally on CD 1 of a scheduled out cycle with femara and all :) YAY WAAAAAY to excited to have ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Cleablue Digi OPK Question :)

Ok ladies, i am finally on CD 1 of a scheduled out cycle with femara and all :) YAY WAAAAAY to excited to have ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Can I use CLearblue Opks twice a day?

Ok so my local dollarama didnt have the cheapies so i had to buy the clearblue smiley ones. Now can i use them ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

How soon after stopping progesterone did AF show for you?

Well the header says it all I guess Haha This is my first round of progesterone and im just wondering how lo ...

5 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Ordering OPKs and Hpts online?

As you can tell from the question im looking into ordering those Internet cheapies online... I've been using t ...

5 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Finally reffered to doctor!!! Hoping for clomid...

Alright so we got the most important call yet!! We finally got our referral to an gynecologist!!! Waiting time ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Centrum prenatal with folic acid good?

anyone have anything good or bad to say about them? Looking to get started on them as i kinda kept procrasci ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Femara vs clomid?

Ok so I'm anticipating my Gyno appointment on Thursday so I've been doing some research and now can across &qu ...

10 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago