Posts by FrannyBoo

Questions  Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Question

Opk, nipples, O? Please help!

Ok so i gave up on opks because they always got light then dark then light again...my last one was like oct 3r ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

first EVER positive opk on wednesday, sore nipples, never ever had the big O... is this it? Help!

Ok so i gave up on opks because they always got light then dark then light again...my last one was like oct 3r ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Just got diagnosed with PCOS. been put on 500mg of metformin... success stories please

well the title kind of explains it all. I just got diagnosed with PCOS. I kinda knew it was coming but damn it ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

First positive OPK!!! FREAKING OUT lol

ok i have never ever had a positive opk. well i thought i did until i got the one i had today. 1.anyways i h ...

6 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

just got diagnosed with PCOS... :( been put on 500mg of metformin...SUCCESS STORIES PLEASE

well the title kind of explains it all. I just got diagnosed with PCOS. I kinda knew it was coming but damn it ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Just got diagnosed with PCOS :( got put on 500mg of metformin... success stories?

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Cycles and opk messing me up!

Ok so my OPKs are going lighter than darker than lighter to the point where there was barely a line last night ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

starting to BBT chart...

regular thermometer ok or need to buy a BBT one?

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

ops, ovulation, pcos, metformin...

oh boy... so lost... haha! I have EXTREMELY long cycles, like im talking 140+ days, just got diagnosed with ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

OPK question!!

Can you guys head over to my images and look at my recent OPK picture? I am pretty sure its negative ( top was ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago