Posts by Mafo84

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

TTC #2 and have a question for ladies who have had multiple pregnancies.

Hi. Long story short, I conceived our son while taking metformin and one round of clomid and noticed symptoms ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Ladies on Clomid....help please!

Ok here's a quick run down of my situation - I'm on my first round of clomid (50mg with metformin twice daily) ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Confused on Clomid :-(

I'm so confused right now. I took my first round of 50mg clomid on cd 3-7 (along with metformin 2/x's daily). ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

OPK Help!

Is it normal for an OPK test to come out positive in the late morning/early afternoon and then become a differ ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Clomid and early ovulation??

Does clomid cause early ovulation? I'm on cd 12 and think I got a positive reading (check out my opk image). L ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

How long is Lh surge??

Does anyone know how long LH surge actually lasts before ovulation actually occurs? I'm just wondering if I ca ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Best time od day to use OPK??

Is there a best time of day to use an opk? I know with a pregnancy test, it's best to use morning urine, but w ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

First time taking Clomid

Hi there! Yesterday was day 1 of my cycle (bummed I wasn't pregnant but remaining positive that "this is ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Implantation Bleeding or Period??

Hi there. I've been ttc for over a year now and just trying to remain hopeful without "tricking" mys ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Cold? Or possibly Pregnant?

Has anyone tht has been pregnant before experience a feeling of having a cold and/or sinus infection during th ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago