Community post

Question

Ladies on Clomid....help please!

Ok here's a quick run down of my situation - I'm on my first round of clomid (50mg with metformin twice daily), not 100% sure when I ovulated. According to opk, I got a positive reading on cd 12, however, I have heard you can get false positives while taking clomid so I kept testing. Got a few other "positive-looking" results but then an absolute positive on cd 17. I know it seems confusing, but this makes me either 10dpo (if I got by my first reading) or 5dpo (if I go by cd 17 reading). Anyways, tonight while "celebrating valentines day" I had to stop bc I noticed I was bleeding - brownish red (what a turn off huh? - it was enough that my DH saw too!) What can cause this? We weren't too rough (sorry tmi) and I can't decide whether it could be implantation bleeding if I possibly o'd 5days ago??? What do you think? I'm kind of worried now.

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Also I should mention that my period is not due for 10+ days! I usually have a 33-35 day cycle and currently on cd 22...and I have been kind of moody and bitchy lately :-/

11 years ago • Post starter

I am on clomid too.

I think the brown spotting is old implantation blood.

Good luck

11 years ago

Sounds like implantation bleeding to me - good luck - take hpt in two days xx

41 years old and tryng for baby #3

11 years ago

I hope it's implantation! I guess that would mean that I most likely o'd on cd 12. TAUSMOM- how is clomid going for you? Did you have any trouble deciding when you ovulating? Thanks for your answers!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo