Posts by BeccaLynn35

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Staving off the insanity take 1,000,000,005

Okay so it hasn't really been that long that we've been trying, but some days it feels that way. I go in for ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Here I sit waiting - Am I or Am I not.. who knows?!?!?!?!

okay - so if I look at what happened this weekend - when AF should have arrived - as implantation bleeding - t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Nutty nutty Koo-Koo, Nutty Koo-Koo

Okay so there is no way for me to add music to my title, but it is in homage to a little sing-songy thing one ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Misinformation and letting life Go on

So I had been mis-informed about my bother and sister-in-law and their status for TTC. They are going through ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Yeargh..

Okay so today is turning into an unexepected roller coaster. Our best friends were TTorten my C#2 a bit aft ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

A new start and adventure

So it was rather hard yesterday - had truly hoped that I'd be calling in to have blood work done tomorrow. But ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Diphasal Cycle

Okay - so I have to admit a lot of this I am learning. Mom conceived me easily and by accident at a young age ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Three month count down

So I guess I'm mixed in my feelings. We have three more months of trying before we go visit the reproductive ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages