Community post

Journal

Nutty nutty Koo-Koo, Nutty Koo-Koo

Okay so there is no way for me to add music to my title, but it is in homage to a little sing-songy thing one of the Morning DJ's sons sings about her on my favorite Radio station and it is how I feel right now.

That limbo land between being desperate to know and afraid to find out is where I am at.

I went to Wal-Mart - and half figured it would be easy to find the HPT's and said - if I find them I'll pick up a box and take it home to test tomorrow...then it will only be 4 days before AF is due. Well I COULDN'T FIND the darn things. Not for lack of effort either.

I had to get to work so here I sit going "Is fate telling me to just wait this out?" or "Am I just a moron how doesn't know how to look for things?" or is it all of the above :-D

Okay so the count down continues at 10 dpo with many positive signs that are very encouraging.

*Fingers crossed* God's blessings and *Baby Dust* to everyone trying to conceive!!!

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo