Posts by MummyHillsdon!

Journals  Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

gggrrrr the tww drives me crazy

Well im 4dpo and I have been suffering with really bad heartburn and acid indigestion and it's horrid, cant ea ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

couldn't stay away lol

Well I couldnt stay away this cycle even though I was going to, im 3dpo today and still calm, I havent even be ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

cervix confusion :(

Well my af is very very light normally its really heavy, and I decided to check my cervix, its really high m ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

cycle 7, cd1 new start

Well I was right af showed her ugly head today, thought id be prepared but was still gutted, but today is cd1 ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

still no cramps yet, but weird dreams

By now I normally have cramps just before af starts, but all I keep getting is little twinges that I also feel ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

the need for chocolate, think af is nearly here

Think im out this month, I always crave chocolate days before af is due so not a good sign :( but I suppose I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

scared of every little twinge

Im 12dpo im not sure if I have a faint BFP or not really confused, im so scared that af will rear her ugly he ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

strange twinges maybe its implantation?

Well last night I was having weird twinges in the left side of my uterus that came and went and are now comple ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

its my birthday, but no BFP:(

Thought I may have been lucky today and got my BFP that would have been an amazing bday pressies but I suppose ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

back now after a break

Well today im 6dpo and have been a way for a week for a rest and ita done the world of good, things had gotta ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago