Posts by mommyofaliana21

Page 6

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 51 - 60

Question

Hey ladies can you look at my chart and see if its looking good so far please?

Today I am 8 dpo and plan to test in 2 days because my hpts are very sensitive.I have a 15 day leautal phase s ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

My temp still hasn't dropped and I'm on cd9

On the day I found out I was pregi I was cd25 and my temp was 98.1.two days later it was 98.3 but I got a nega ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

HAD A CHEMICAL PREGNANCY.....LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH THIS CYCLE

9/10/12-I started bleeding which confirmed my cp.the bleeding stopped on the 11th.and I only spotted lightly o ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

My opk is only 2 shades away from being positive and I'm on cd5......

I got a positive hpt on cd25 and on cd27 it was negative.so I figured I was going to have a chemical pregnancy ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

i had a chemical pregnancy.will i ovulate on time?

i got my bfp on cd25 and a bfn on cd27.then i started my period a day before i expected it on cd28(yesterday). ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

I'm so confused by my chemical pregnancy.any experience ladies?

Ok on cd25 I got my bfp.on cd27 it was negative.on cd28(which is a day before I expected my period) I started ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

are the answer brand ovulation test any good?

ive been using the wondflo ovulation and pregnancy test package every month which is very cheap and works amaz ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Please help me ladies.bfp 2 days ago and now its way lighter.........

I got a faint bfp on cd25(pix in my hpt images).then the next day it was fainter to the point it was barely th ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

FINALLY GOT THAT BFP

9/7/12-got a very faint bfp.didn't have to squint to see it but it was still very light.used wondflo dip strip ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Somewhere between 8-11 dpo and I have a high cervix I can't reach again with ewcm.........

I've been cramping like af is going to come the past 3 days.I'm exhausted.moody.crying for no reason.and extre ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago