Posts by Kitten90

Page 6

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 51 - 60

Journal

CD14. Getting excited!

Hubby's birthday was yesterday and we definitely celebrated! =) I know it's unlikely for me to get pregnant fr ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD11. waiting and random life stuff

Still got about a week left til ovulation. Hubby agreed in a couple months we can start trying again. =) So fo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD8. Trying to not obsess this month

Hubby and I are waiting a few months to start trying so I'm just focusing on temp charting so we can avoid get ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD6. Now we wait =)

I've got about a week and a half before I ovulate. And even though hubby and I aren't really TTC til this summ ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD4 The witch is almost gone! =)

Bleeding has slowed down quite I bit. I'm betting tomorrow will just be spotting. Can't wait for this to be ov ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD3.. just a few more days!

I should only have another day after this one of heavy bleeding then a day of light bleeding, then spotting/s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD2. Can we just skip these next few days please??

I just wish I could skip to the last day of AF already. This sucks. Thankfully I should only have a few days o ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

AF is here! =(

So disappointed. My temps never dropped to or below the coverline, no real signs she was coming, just BAM HERE ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD30.. 12dpo.. another negative test =((

Tested with FMU this morning and got another negative. Still expecting AF to show by Friday or Saturday. I won ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD29.. 11dpo still feel out EDITx2

Took an HPT last night and it was negative. i know its still early but i just feel out this cycle. really noth ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago