Replies by MrsJackson0912

Replies 1 - 10

Everything is fine so far! Docs saying based off my cycle i will be due April 19th! But That puts me at being 5 weeks i believe and next week i'll be 7. But the weekend before last, they found the sac but no fetus, so they have me testing next week, i was probably to early to see the fetus!

COngrats on your pregnancy hun! In the er weeks ago the docs said he believes i was 3.5weeks..So i can't wait until i see whats actually accurate!

Did you have an ultrasound yet?

11 years ago
Reply to Low HCG LEVELS at 14dpo

Public

Im sorry i meant my pregnancy test in the ER was negative so they had to do a blood test.****** (EDIT)

11 years ago
Reply to Low HCG LEVELS at 14dpo

Public

Advertisement

Sairsh1982 Congrats hun, the box of first response came with a free one, i took all 3 in a 4 day period and def Positive still. Just made my appointment with the docs today! The aching and cramps are coming... OH boy i don;'t miss that at all. I am so excited though..

APPLEBOTTOM Sounds promising, Maybe 11dpo or 12dpo for you. I hope it all works out, let me know.

Dreamofbeingamom That sounds very promising. when is AF supposed to be due? Mines would have been due August 10th!

11 years ago
Reply to ; ) BFP ! Don't count on Implantation bleeding!

Public

thank you soooo much hun

11 years ago
Reply to BFP!

Public

thank you so much.. Prayers for you and everyone else here

11 years ago
Reply to ; ) BFP ! Don't count on Implantation bleeding!

Public

Oh man i understand what you mean about not wanting to get to excited because we all want this so bad that it could be all in our heads. I am at 10dpo and my CM has been watery since 9dpo and i have a bit more nausea as well as yesterday. My boy aches, lower back really bad ( but i have lower back pains which came shortly after having my son) My hips ache, my right thigh aches. UGGGGGGH. I had Alcohol yesterday afternoon, Redberry Ciroc mixed with cranberry juice! Had the same drink last weekend on friday and had two big cups.. I drank 4 sips yesterday, felt like i wanted to throw up, broke out in a sweat and felt fatigue.. So hopefully the low tolerance is a good sign.

11 years ago
Reply to NAUSEA NAUSEA & MORE NAUSEA

Public

I am at 10dpo But since 9dpo my undies have been wet and my body has been aching right along with my boobies being irritated. I have been a bit more nauseated today and yesterday as well! Raspberry lemonade doesn't taste the same anymore!

11 years ago
Reply to 9DPO tww buddies wanted please;)

Public

wow so we are both due for a period the same day and we are both 9dpo.. I am hoping my symptoms lead to a BFP as well... I been nauseated all day. Not only that i had two sips of alcohol and i got hot, started sweating and got nauseated, so i stopped drinking it and also felt fatigue. hope its a good sign, i had two cups of the same stuff last weekend and was fine

11 years ago
Reply to 9DPO And feeling agitated.

Public

Awww good luck hun. Yes i have been charting my symptoms. I haven't had any cramping yet, just very mild aches. So hopefully i am not out the race yet. I didn't cramp with my son until i found out i was pregnant, i was almost a month and that's when it began. Keeping fingers crossed for you to. I just started charting temps. Yesterday i had a temperature and today i have a slight one. I didn't use the bbt therm though.

11 years ago
Reply to Am I the Only one? By the way I'm new to this (Oder?)

Public

softcups?

11 years ago
Reply to BFP after using softcups

Public