Community post

Discussion

Am I the Only one? By the way I'm new to this (Oder?)

I am really enjoying this site so far. But Let me start off by saying this! I am a newly wed and was married this month, even before getting married we spoke about having a child. My Son is not by my husband but my husband is the best father in the world to my son!

I had my son with my mom by my side. I am waiting to feel that support with my husband, because its something i didn't have with my son. I did it alone and had been taking care of my son for two years a lone..

My last cycle was july 13th! On the 24th i had felt one side of my ovaries aching and that went on for two days. So Me and my husband had sex at like 3am (the 24th - the 28th) I looked up the ovulation calculator and it says the 24th-28th id be most fertile. so that aching on the 24th had to be mre ovulating...

So 3 days ago my allergies been out of wack, I've mainly been in the house. Not sure what started this. One day it was when i woke up, the next day it was at night and yesterday it was all morning, it seemed to be on and off all day , and now this morning, i have the itchy nose and so forth, for a minute it had me wondering if i had a cold. My nose is running like crazy

Yesterday at work, i was so bloated, i kept closing my cardigan so it wouldn't be visible? The top part of my stomach i had these sharp mild pains that would come and go for about 10mins. But never came back and at one point i did have mild aching in my abdomen but that went away.
Days before that i had dry mouth all of a sudden! (I hate that feeling)

and a day before that i felt nauseous not to bad. I also have itchy boobs... With my son, i had itchy boobs, never whiteness sore boobs. The itchy boobs last for about 10-15mins and go and come back. I haven't timed when it comes back..

But do you all think i have a chance?

Also I am having a mild smell coming from my vagina. The smell is not fishy.. but i can smell the Oder, it has me wondering if any one else can. i try to shower 3 times a day to not sell it.. My underwear sells like Strong ammonia ( Not enough water maybe)?

Hoping i have a chance this month! I am 6dpo

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I also ovulated on the 24th of July, I am 8dpo right now and also hoping that my symptoms will lead to pregnancy! I have had strange mild cramps and a stuffed nose, but not sore breasts like I had with my last pregnancy. My cramping started again this morning, so I am hoping for implantation today!

It is hard to say if our symptoms are pregnancy symptoms, but I am hopeful! Good luck! Have you been charting your symptoms and temperatures?

11 years ago

Awww good luck hun. Yes i have been charting my symptoms. I haven't had any cramping yet, just very mild aches. So hopefully i am not out the race yet. I didn't cramp with my son until i found out i was pregnant, i was almost a month and that's when it began. Keeping fingers crossed for you to. I just started charting temps. Yesterday i had a temperature and today i have a slight one. I didn't use the bbt therm though.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo