Community post

Discussion

; ) BFP ! Don't count on Implantation bleeding!

Ladies i test BFP at 11dpo which was just yesterday at 11:45pm. Then tested again this morning with FMU at 7:30! With my First son i wasn't trying to get pregnant , but my first time having unprotected sex BAM, im pregnant but didn't find out until a week after my missed period. My symptoms are very different..11dpo WOW! I tested 3 days ago and it was neg!

I see a lot of women who look for the implantation, for that to tell them if there pregnant and if its actually a period there upset. Ladies don't give up hope, REALIZE every women is different which will mean symptoms may differ, if any at all!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE WOMEN TRYING!

6 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

COngrats to you!! Send baby dust to the rest of us!!! :)

User Image

11 years ago

thank you so much.. Prayers for you and everyone else here

11 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations!

I haven't had any spotting or any changes with my bbs that I have noticed, but have had other symptoms similar to PMS (except for 3 weeks!) and nausea; did a hpt last night and got a BFP with first response. It was only a faint line but hoping it wasn't just evap!

11 years ago

Thanks for your comment. This afternoon I started spotting brownish/pinkish color and cramping so getting excited, I took a pregnancy test only to show up negative. I am 10 DPO and hoping for positive testing.

11 years ago

Thanks for sharing! I'm 9 DPO and I haven't experienced any implantation bleeding. I've been bloated and gassy for a week, my breast are sore and I've had 2 vivid dreams in a row. I've been cramping in my abdominal area as well. I feel like I'm supposed to be getting AF but nothing in coming nor do I want to see her. Its good to know that although I haven't experienced implantation bleeding, I can still be pregnant!

Congrats to you and baby dust to us all! :)

User Image

11 years ago

Sairsh1982 Congrats hun, the box of first response came with a free one, i took all 3 in a 4 day period and def Positive still. Just made my appointment with the docs today! The aching and cramps are coming... OH boy i don;'t miss that at all. I am so excited though..

APPLEBOTTOM Sounds promising, Maybe 11dpo or 12dpo for you. I hope it all works out, let me know.

Dreamofbeingamom That sounds very promising. when is AF supposed to be due? Mines would have been due August 10th!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo