Community post

Discussion

Any One Else having an April Baby?

So based on my period my baby is due on or around April 19th! Anyone else same to? If so How far into your pregnancy are you? Last ultrasound i had was a week and a half ago, they saw the sac but no fetus. My docs said its probably to soon, he wants me to come back in two weeks which will be next week for an ultrasound. Based off my period i am 5 weeks! so this week i should be 6 weeks, well the end of the week. Next week will make 7, when i have the ultrasound. Hope i am able to see something! At first, they feared a tubal pregnancy which last week i was told its not in the tubes, so that's a sigh of relief.

Hows everyone else's pregnancy going?

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I am still waiting to ovulate lol - so I'm hoping for May 2013 baby, but I'd love to stalk this thread to see whom else has gotten their BFP!

First Pregnancy 03/30/12 3rd round of Clomid First Miscarriage 04/10/12 4th Round of Clomid - August 17th Cycle - TTC #1 with 5th Round of Clomid The Lord withholds no blessings! User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo