Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

9DPO tww buddies wanted please;)

Category: Two Week Wait - Symptoms
Posted by Areannah22 » Aug. 3, 2012 7:29pm

I am currently 9DPO and wanting some tww buddies to compare symptoms with ;)

I have been really bloated and uncomfortable the last few days, also an increase in watery cm with some AF like cramps on and off

Is anyone experiencing similar symptoms ?

Xx

Areannah22
Reply by iamlexie17 » Aug. 3, 2012 9:01pm

Hi there, lexie here and also on 9dpo right now..
my symptoms are modd swings, cramping feels like af cramps, sensitive breast and cravings..

hope this is our month girl..
baby dust

iamlexie17

Reply by MrsJackson0912 » Aug. 3, 2012 9:08pm

I am at 10dpo But since 9dpo my undies have been wet and my body has been aching right along with my boobies being irritated. I have been a bit more nauseated today and yesterday as well! Raspberry lemonade doesn't taste the same anymore!

MrsJackson0912

Reply by Areannah22 » Aug. 3, 2012 10:19pm

Hi lexie:) thanks for posting I sure hope so too;) have you noticed any cm changes at all??

Hi mrs Jackson that sounds really positive! Are you going to wait a few days to test?

Areannah22

Reply by Stacey3bernier » Aug. 4, 2012 2:32pm

Today I am 10 dpo. Haven't experienced much in the way of symptoms besides some increased cervical fluid and extreme hunger. Also some slight fatigue. Baby dust to all of you ladies. I hope we get our BFP this month!

Stacey3bernier

Reply by Lunacrypt » Aug. 4, 2012 3:05pm

i am @ 7 dpo right now and my symptoms are only getting worse, i now have:

* dry mouth
* back aches
* fatigue
* Sleeplessness
* Cramping ( back, legs, arms, shoulders)
* Metallic taste
* frequent urination
* dry CVM
* decreased Sex Drive
* mood swings
* sore breasts ( under arm, nipples are tender, stabbing pains)
* lots of pressure in the abdomen area ( cant lay on my tummy at all or DH to be laying on me)
* Sensitive Smell ( ground beef made me sick yesterday, just the raw smell which never bothered me before)

im sure there are more but atm i cant think of them, i hope this works for you this month ^^ for all of us and lets all hope for the best for one another and no this month for any of us

to all and wishing a to all who want it

Lunacrypt

Reply by Areannah22 » Aug. 4, 2012 6:12pm

I hope so too Stacey :)

Lunacrypt those are some very convincing symptoms I
Excited for you!

The last 3 days I've had af like cramps at night, nausea on and off and extremely bloated

Fingers crossed for everyone xxx

Areannah22

Reply by Lunacrypt » Aug. 4, 2012 6:31pm

lol thanks Areannah i hope so too ^^ and i wish you the best of luck and baby dust, i know its a long wait for all of us, i plan on testing every day till my af which is in 7 days... ^^ every morning i will be lol

Good luck to all you girls and may we all have a

Lunacrypt

Reply by DLE:)ttc » Aug. 4, 2012 7:06pm

i am 9 dpo and last night i had light pink cf when i wiped and after that my cf was back to normal ...that and some dull cramps are my only obvious symptoms. has anyone else had this happen to them?

DLE:)ttc

Reply by applebottom » Aug. 4, 2012 7:14pm

I have been feeling bloated for the last few days also. Today, I have had this sick type feeling maybe nausa. Also, I have had slight discharge. My boyfriend has been sick for two days..lol. I am really hoping to be preggo and I know its too early to test. My mother made a comment that I have been eating alot lately...Im like OMG..really?!

applebottom

Reply by Lunacrypt » Aug. 4, 2012 7:27pm

~ DLE ~

Welcome to the chat and thats a good sign so far, you may be lucky this round, thats usually implantation bleeding, as for me i have yet to have that... Baby Dust to you ^^

~ Apple ~

welcome to you as well ... how far along do you think you are on DPO and if hes sick, that may be it... you may have caught it too, then again, all my family in this house was ill too, but only the females, we all compared symptoms, i was the only oddity in the home so now they all think i am preggers... but you never know till the day of AF.... i wish you baby dust and best of wishes

Lunacrypt

Reply by DLE:)ttc » Aug. 4, 2012 9:43pm

Thank you! This has never happend to me not even in my other pregnancies so its very wierd to me. Its confusing for me because i saw it when i wiped after me and my dh bd. not sure if its implantation or just because we bd ??? im confused :?

Reply by Lunacrypt » Aug. 4, 2012 10:41pm

~ DLE ~

hmm not sure if its due to the bd ... if you have never had that before, then i dont think that could be it... unless you where a little rougher then usual and if it hurt, other then that i see no reason or just cause for the bd to have effect.

Keep me posted on your status since the slight bleeding is always a good sign in the baby books ^^

Lunacrypt

Reply by Areannah22 » Aug. 5, 2012 12:04am

Thanks Luna;) good luck to you too:)

I keep having these af type cramps I keep thinking af must be coming then it goes away also a def increase in cm what do you think ??

Areannah22

Reply by DLE:)ttc » Aug. 5, 2012 1:41am

Yeah the bd was normal just like any other day i have never had this happen. i have never even had spotting in any of my other pregnancies thats what has me confused. :/ but thank you for your opinion :) good luck and baby dust for everyone :)

Reply by Lunacrypt » Aug. 5, 2012 11:17am

~ Areannah ~

well i must say i to have been having cramps, but i think it might be my cysts... e.e.... so i may be losing hope about becoming preggers and i just want it to bad... that's why i am having symptoms, for you, you may be having implantation cramps and the increase i am not to sure about, i never really have any since my DH wants to BD every day... >.>...
could be a good sign tho ^^

~ DLE ~

Your very welcome and i understand the confusion, i had 2 other pregnancies, each completely different.
#1 - Girl, didnt know till 8 weeks preg. sickness all day, ( lived in br) couldnt handle the smell of meat, couldnt eat salad or any kind of meat, gained over 50 pounds and my water broke 2x, forced induced labor lasted 2 weeks and 3 days full labor. had to have an Emergency CS. 9lbs 5.8 oz
#2 - Girl, knew right away had a feeling, no sickness, craved spicy food, could eat what ever i wanted, lost 60 pounds, started labor on the day of my csec, 7 lbs. 5 oz. born CS...

so its different for each child and pregnancy, you never know what to expect..

just go with it, think nothing of it and go on with your day ^^

Lunacrypt

Reply by Areannah22 » Aug. 5, 2012 8:08pm

Thanks for yr input Luna;)

How is everyone going today???

Areannah22

Reply by DLE:)ttc » Aug. 7, 2012 4:08pm

I'M BACK LADIES. SO HERES THE NEWS. I AM STILL IN CONFUSION I DID A HPT USED FRER AND GOT A BFN I TOOK IT AT 9 OR 10 DPO. SO I AM STILL LEFT IN CONFUSION STILL DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK OF IT??? :? (SIGH)

Reply by Areannah22 » Aug. 7, 2012 10:01pm

DLE have you done another test since or had any more spotting? 9 dpo or even ten dpo is very early try taking another test

Areannah22

Reply by Lunacrypt » Aug. 8, 2012 12:06pm

sorry to slip out in the dark, i have been so sore lately, and my back has been killing me.
on top of that my heart rate is at 90 bpm resting! -_- no wonder im so tired... e.e ...
i cant seem to sleep any more at night, i wake up alot to go to the bathroom...
my nausea is gone, and my appetite is increased which is not normal.... i have to eat 3 to 6 times now.... i usually only eat once or twice.
My breasts feal heavy.. which is odd cuz they are heavy all ready...
increase in CM, and my abdomen feels likes its a rock, its heavy and pulling.
my temp was 100.2 last night and was 99.7 the day before after drinking water... been around 99.2/3 lately ....
i read last night that the temp of a preg women is in the high 90s to 100s and her heart rate increases 10 to 20 bpm in the first trimester... due to all the blood flow and circulation having to be done in her body... i guess ill find out in a few days if i miss my AF...

I made a bet with my friend that i am not, he swears up and down and he has a wild feeling that i am, his entire family is medical field, i told him all my symptoms, he says prego, i say something else...

i bet a furby that im not, he bet a trip to see me that i am... e.e... yay another reason for him to come down and spoil if i am he will go baby shopping nuts... -_-;

in 3 days ill know if i miss AF in 7 days... i will be way late... i hope i am, i had a dream last night i took a test and it flashed pregnant, and it was a little boy ^^

Fingers crossed for every one

Lunacrypt

Reply by DLE:)ttc » Aug. 8, 2012 10:48pm

areannah~

I have not had anymore spotting after that. it only showed when i wiped. and after that it never showed again. i did do 3 tests with the same frer. on 9 dpo 10 dpo and 11 dpo all were negative so im guessing i am out now :/ . af is expected on either tommorow or day after ...hope she doesnt show up.