Replies by tswatford

Replies 1 - 10

I'm s sorry about your loss.. especially due to the cirumstances!!! Its been very hard to overcome..and I'll be praying for greatness and well being in your future.. we can only look up from here :-). And keep smiling as our baby's are looking down upon us.. good luck to you!!

10 years ago
Reply to ladies know your body!!

Public

I can very much relate i was one depo which caused my periods to become very irregular much so that i have been off birth control for 2 years and never started on my own.. My doc put me on bc pills to help "regulate my system hopefully bck to normal" and i had a "bc period" but now that thats complete i dont have a period..I was having severe pelvic pain and went to the doc to find i have a cyst that ruptured and was causing hemorrhaging(SP) but that my endometrial wall was thickining so they are hopeful that my period my start on its own soon but if not i will have to have some hormone testing the bad part is im only 23 and not really ready to have to face all of this really nervous..But i was told to take prenatal vitamins, baby aspirin so we will see if it helps but if not i will have to begin hormone treatments..

11 years ago
Reply to Irregular Cycles

Public

Advertisement

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com][img]http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1349845200z6z28z14.png[/img][/url]

11 years ago
Reply to SO CONFUSED...HELP!!

Public

i dont have PCOS but i was on depo and it completely affected my system. My doctor had to treat my as if i had PCOS due to not having a period on my on for a year and a half. For me to even attempt to have a child i had to go on the pill. i thought a lot of times i was going through what your going through thinking i was pregnant when i really wasnt and tricking myself into it.. well my body.. But i would def. talk with your doctor about concieveing and see what he/she thinks is best for your body and how your body works hope this helps some!!! Lots of baby dust to you and good luck

11 years ago
Reply to No cycle for a year, now spotting for 7 days. Anyone experienced this?

Public

thank you ashleybrooke for the advice it helps tons i am finally beginning to regulate on my own which makes me very happy where can you get the fertiltea and preseed i have heard lots about these products just have been unsure when you purchase...but i will be praying for you also thanks for all the advice again!!

11 years ago
Reply to WAIT!!

Public

Thanks so much girls and i feel your pain tons i have been so dicouraged my DH is even discouraged..I notice when he's talking to people he's like "if we will even get to have a second" and stuff and i feel so bad cause i know its my body not his and its very disappointing..I hate that this is so hard i don tknow what else to do with my self....with my first child i was on depo for 4 years then went on the pill to lose some of the weight the bc put on within 2 months of being on the pill i found out i was pregnant ive only been on the shot this time for 2 years and went back on the pill to see if it would help and i have had no results its bery disappointing i think i have severly messed my body up!!...so heart breaking but thanks girls for letting me know there are others out there like us.. and lots of baby dust to you!!

11 years ago
Reply to DEPO DIFFICULTIES ANYONE?

Public

Yea due to economy i havent been able to really see my doctor so im kinda in this ride alone i dont know whats wrong with my body and it worries me tons. Maybe i should consider losing some weight to see if that would increase my chances cause i could stand to lose a lot but if you dont mind me asking what time of stuff are you doing to be able to lose the weight and help cause i think mine is stress, worries, weight, and no period becasue of the stupid depo.. i hate that i ever chose that it was the worst decision. But who knows its all in HIS hands and we will have to wait and see!! Lots of baby dust your way!! and Good luck stay in touch!!

11 years ago
Reply to TTC after Depo, I need support

Public

at least your regular after depo i too was on depo in 2011 recieved my last shot april 2011 and didnt go for my next i didint get my period unitl march 2012 and never got another i went to the doctor and they told me i would have to be treated as if i have pcos which i dont but i had to be put on BC to make my cycles somewhat normal and i havent found that to work really either im still out of wack and i just hope i will be able to concieve!! lots of baby dust your way!!

11 years ago
Reply to TTC after Depo, I need support

Public

I feel your pain I have one and he was easy to.concieve this one we've been trying for a year UGH but this time now that I should be able to I feel the exact same way I'm cramping in the middle section like you said been trying to ignore it and I have a lotion like cm today and in the mornings cervix is high and afternoons night its middle its nerve racking just keep busy and stay in touch lots of baby dust and good luck!!! BFP!!!!

11 years ago
Reply to Day Three

Public

Ok thanks for the reply...I didn't think it was tmi the more I read the more i can find out LOL...I went to the doctor today and had a pee test done and I would be considered 5 weeks today which I have never recieved a faint positive or even a positive I got a bfn today at the doc...which i kinda expected I have had weird symptoms like nausea...cramping...dizzy/faint...headaches and not a lot of cm what I have noticed was creamy white but not much.. I also have irregular periods so I really don't know but I was just feeling all together prego but turns out I'm not ...:'( but good luck to you and congrats...

11 years ago
Reply to WAIT!!

Public