Community post

Discussion

WAIT!!

Just as question for all you who have concieved...how many dpo did it take for you to get a BFP..did you have symptoms when did they start and did you notice a change in cm

I'm so ready.

5 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I got an extremely faint line on 7 dpo disappeared on 8 dpo showed back up on 9 dpo and I had a STRONG positive 10 dpo. Every woman is different though. Hcg levels will differ from person to person. Usually after my period I get more cm during the time of ovulation, and then I dry up until I start again. This time I didn't I still have cm and it's creamyish and white and slightly yellow. Sorry TMI. My breast were sore after ovulation then all my symptoms disappeared. I thought I was out of the game. Then on 7 dpo, while making my husband's triple chocolate cake, I almost had to vomit randomly after smelling the cake when bringing it out of the oven. That's the day I got the extremely faint positive. I couldn't tell if it was an evap line or what. I'm not 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant. My symptoms have come back. Mostly just the sore breast, but they tend to get less sore then more sore. Kinda comes in waves. They tell me that at 6 weeks is when nausea will rear it ugly head and attack with a vengeance. lol. I guess we'll see. :-)

Good luck!! Prayers that soon we'll all see our

11 years ago

Ok thanks for the reply...I didn't think it was tmi the more I read the more i can find out LOL...I went to the doctor today and had a pee test done and I would be considered 5 weeks today which I have never recieved a faint positive or even a positive I got a bfn today at the doc...which i kinda expected I have had weird symptoms like nausea...cramping...dizzy/faint...headaches and not a lot of cm what I have noticed was creamy white but not much.. I also have irregular periods so I really don't know but I was just feeling all together prego but turns out I'm not ...:'( but good luck to you and congrats...

I'm so ready.

11 years ago • Post starter

Thank you, and I'm sorry to hear about your bfn. Your time will come soon. Thanks to this site and a bunch of others, there is SO much information that'll get us ready for baby making and success. Remember, normal and healthy women only have about a 20% chance of getting pregnant each month. So don't be hard on yourself if you do not succeed this month. It just means you get to BD more. ;-) Also PMS symptoms are a LOT like pregnancy symptoms so it can feel like your pregnant when you're really not. I went through that emotionally draining process for years.

I'll pray for you and for your success in conceiving. I highly recommend the ClearBlue Easy Fertility Monitor. That's what I used, and it predicts when I conceive the day before. Wonderful machine. I also drank FertiliTea ,up until I ovulated, and used pre-seed. Good stuff.

11 years ago

thank you ashleybrooke for the advice it helps tons i am finally beginning to regulate on my own which makes me very happy where can you get the fertiltea and preseed i have heard lots about these products just have been unsure when you purchase...but i will be praying for you also thanks for all the advice again!!

I'm so ready.

11 years ago • Post starter

I got my fertilitea on amazon.com. it's pretty inexpensive on that sight, and I got the pre-seed at walgreens. But you could order it off of amazon.com as well, I'm sure. I'm actually 21 weeks pregnant now and found out that we are having a BOY!! I just came back to this site to give some support on a friends profile. :-) Hope all is well, and I'm still praying for you!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo