Replies by POAStick-aholic

Replies 1 - 10

It can be a sign of many things. Let's troubleshoot.
Are you dehydrated?
Having any issues with bowel movements?
Both of these things can cause belly pain.
Have you pregnancy tested?

9 years ago
Reply to I'm on CD 25 and have a tender lower tummy and it hurts when I walk sometimes.

Public

These are pregnancy symptoms but can also be impending menstruation. The chances of detecting pregnancy at 9 dpo are slimmer, so it's best, for now, to keep track of your symptoms, plan a day to test and be excited about it. I'm sending you healthy thoughts. I hope your BFP is imminent.

9 years ago
Reply to Good signs?

Public

Advertisement

If a pregnancy test attempts to form a line before the time is up (usually 10 minutes), is a positive. The line has to show up in the correct spot, and be some shade of the dye used in the test. If you're unsure, post the pics, get feedback on tests you think are questionable. Good luck!

9 years ago
Reply to NO SHOW 4AF! HELP! 18DPO with Prego Symptoms. No4sureBFP! Am i pregnant?

Public

Any fading or "disappearing" positive is a negative test. I wish I could help more, but the only options are waiting, and retesting, seeing what the lines look like over the course of a few days. You can also go to your doctor. These super early tests tend to do this, which is why you have to weigh the indecision of wondering if, or having to wait until a test like the FRER can be used. At 9dpo, there are so many ways that testing can make it more confusing. There is a site that has helped me a ton! It's pee on a stick dot. I hope you get your clear BFP in the next couple days. There is still so much reason for hope. Good luck, sweetie, and sticky dust to you. Feel free to message me if you have questions. <3

11 years ago
Reply to 2 false positives or actually pregnant?! Please answer

Public

Oh, sweetheart, I can feel your fear and frustration. Antibiotics don't effect pregnancy tests. There may be other answers to your situation. Let's give you some options. First off, call the customer service number on the insert that came with yout HPT. Explain the situation, and ask if this is an established problem. The nurses you speak with on these lines are experiences with these specific issues, and most likely can shed a bit of light on this. I'm sure you're already planning to see your doctor. A blood test that measures a quantitative value on the HCG in your bloodstream can precisely measure your value. An ultrasound can also go a long way to solving this unusual problem. Your doctor can do all these things, as well as find out why you did not get relief from the antibiotics. Also, if you BD'ed with any of the symptoms, you can reinfect yourself, as well as sometimes effecting DH. I'm out of characters, but I am happy to problem solve this with u. Feel free to message me, hun

11 years ago
Reply to Need help! Can clindamycin affect a HPT??

Public

Okay, just to play devil's advocate, it happens all of the time, that women have a late or wonky cycle but are not in-fact pregnant. Due dates being off is WAY more common than three pregnancy tests being wrong. It is possible that you are pregnant. You don't say anything about birth control, or if you were trying to get pregnant. The other thing you don't mention is how far past your period you are. If its just a few days, you took 3 pregnancy tests that were negative and you have symptoms that are just as easily blamed on AF. Do I think you're pregnant, No, I don't. I don't know if that's the answer you really want, because I know as a woman in the TTC frame of mind, a missed period is a good reason to get yourself all upset and testing. If all three of those tests had said "Positive", would you have questioned their efficacy as readily as you have a "Negative" test? By all means, hun, if you're trying for a baby, it's understandable to not want to believe pregnan

11 years ago
Reply to Three negative tests

Public

I am 8 dpo today, so we're cycle buddies! I too just "feel" like this is going to be our month. I've been having really bad gas, bloating, and just over all yucky feeling. No spotting for me, although I did keep a close eye out for that. Only around 30% have any spotting, and that's during the entire trimester, so don't count yourself out. I took my first HPT of the cycle this morning, but it's way too early to have anything but a positive result mean something. Oh, how I love the two week wait!
Wishing you sticky baby dust!
Kate

11 years ago
Reply to Next week pregnancy tester!!!! do you have symptoms!!!

Public

Thanks so much! I'm hoping we're having some implantation cramps already! Sticky baby dust to you!

11 years ago
Reply to Let the games begin! Again.

Public

Thanks, Sugarbear! Yesterday, as I ran to the bathroom first thing in the morning, I came back in the bedroom to look for my glasses. My husband was sleeping and I was leaning over him looking on the floor, in the covers, pretty much everywhere when something happened. All of the sudden, I got so queasy that I actually started to throw up ON MY HUSBAND! I ran to the bathroom where I gagged and choked for about 45 minutes straight. It was hell! And he sleep through the whole thing! Took an Internet cheapie this morning and it looks a little bit different. I can't believe I'm not getting super dark positives with all the symptoms I'm having. The smells are just getting stronger and I can't wear my own perfume now, it makes me really sick. My entire diet right now consists of fruit and french toast. That's really odd! As I don't get my cycle, my fertility calculator has now changed my "Confirmed ovulation" from April 28th to May 6th now. What is going on?

12 years ago
Reply to Still no AF for me at 19dpo

Public

NummerJ, I think you need to change the ticker in your signature now. It says you can test in 1 day. I think that's a moot point now! LOL Congrats on your BFP!

I took a FRER today aft trying to decipher the internet dip strip tests for the last week. As it was working, I watched it forming the second line but then I got busy and it took about five minutes for me to check it. I think I see a faint line but it's definitely not a 'strong' or even an average positive. I am 17 dpo. I know it takes me longer to show a positive on an HPT but I'm not sure how long it takes. My new symptom is dragging fatigue to go with my frequent urination, nausea and vomiting. I'm having a ball! If I had a BFP I wouldnt feel so bad about being sick, because at least that's for a reason and there's an end in sight. If I'm not pregnant, I've just been sick since 6 dpo. Maybe I can pray this pee-stick positive!

12 years ago
Reply to mother's day poas tester buddies?!

Public