Community post

Journal

Let the games begin! Again.

When I was in my 20's there was no one more welcome to a party than Auntie Flo, but she's like the houseguest that won't leave!

After 8 months of taking a break from TTC, we are back! Started Clomid, 100mg cycle day 3-7. We are kicking this "baby makin' into high gear!" we put aside time to BD, and just generally trying to do everything we can to give us a better shot. Only now, having been though this a long time, we lost our baby at birth in 2007, only now can I say that we weren't doing everything we could. I would try to keep every bit of our TTC journey to myself as to not "scare" my husband. The only one that hurt was me trying to carry all the burden on this extremely tough journey. This time we are more relaxed. We've seen now that the world doesn't stop if we're not pregnant. Though I always would have told you that were true, I didn't feel it until now. We are communicating as much as we can, even having taken a midnight jaunt for OPK's, which I never would have asked for before. We moved from our 700sq.ft., third floor apartment, into a beautiful 3 bedroom, 1650 sq. ft. house, and it has made ALL the difference. I just KNOW that this month is going to be it, we are going to have our baby in November. I just know we are! After all, we bought a two-seater, sports car, that's the best fertility medication you'll ever buy! (aside from white furniture. Lol)

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Loved your post!! Good luck hun.....................

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

Thanks so much! I'm hoping we're having some implantation cramps already! Sticky baby dust to you!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo