Replies by Bbcraze

Replies 1 - 10

Again could have written your last post! I have family members that took a long time and last month I was like it's been a month how did they do this for so long and not go crazy! im a couple of years younger but with the way my job works we can only try for six months or so then would need to take a break so I was getting hung up on that too and the fact my mom had her kids much younger and a fairly young menopause I am aware that it's not as easy as maybe I thought for all those years of my 20s trying to prevent it! You could have ovulated earlier, some people seem to just know straight away I had a friend who kept testing negative and told her surgeon she was due surgery and she tested negative again but she asked them to use drugs for anaesthesia that would be safe in pregnancy and low and behold she was right it turned positive a couple of weeks later!

7 years ago
Reply to First time trying, and I'm already losing it

Public

I didn't download the apps, my phone seems to still be synced to a family iTunes account so I am afraid my sister and dad will be able to see I downloaded it lol! But have signed up to an account on fertilityfriend and start tracking and recording. Trying to relax more this cycle although as the tww passes we will see how that goes! Looking at the tracker my cycles are average 27/28 because I was a little early and little late another time just widened what I think is my window and BD more! Although DH away for a couple of days smack in the middle of it so tried to make up for it before he went and when he gets back and see what happens! I think he is glad of the business trip for a break lol! Good luck with preseed lots of baby dust!

7 years ago
Reply to Preseed

Public

Advertisement

Hi!

I feel like I could have typed your post a couple of weeks ago! Also ttc for first time, we are onto cycle 2 now. Last month I felt similar to you I don't think your crazy.. I think I was just tuning into every little thing as a sign or symptom now that we are trying! And surely that's to be expected?! PMS and early signs can be similar so you might not be out just yet! Were you on pill or anything before? I have also decided that my body is probably just settling down after contraception, I had sore boobs for days and thought I never get this I have to be pregnant? and although I was so sure we BD all around ovulation maybe I wasn't ovulating right then. Hope you get your BFP but if you are trying again next cycle I think you will be more relaxed I know I am, I have decided it might take a while and I can't control it so just going with it and looked at my cycles over the last few months and sometimes I was af was a little early so who knows maybe I'm ovulating a little earlier too or who knows when I am so increased the number of BD days either side of what I think is mid cycle! ! Also started to pay attention to CM more and think I might have ovulated D9/10 this month! But I think if I get signs or symptoms this time I won't be as hopeful and will be expecting AF and take it as a nice Very welcomed surprise if it doesn't! Good luck!! Hope your symptoms are hinting at a Bfp to come very soon and if not it is only month 1!

7 years ago
Reply to First time trying, and I'm already losing it

Public

Hi I'm going to join this too! TTC for first time only 2nd month, Mirena removed 4 months ago cycles still settling down a little although considering I have been on OCP or mirena for 10 years I think they are not too irregular cycles have been 28,28-31,23-25 days depending on where I count from. Having some spotting before proper AF begins but none during the middle of the month so hoping I am ovulating as expected I'm still only late 20s (barely) but given hormonal contraception I hope they have not gotten lazy lol, just monitoring mucus for now if we aren't successful in the next couple of months I might temp but I don't know if it will be for me! I think I am CD 11-14 depending where I count from spotting/proper Af to be sure and because DH is away for a couple of days which is at the wrong time but unavoidable we have BD 26/3 29,30,31, 1/4 before he went back tomorrow so hoping if we BD daily until fri we might have caught a break...will be trying til October I think (or hopefully not) then due to work purposes would need to take a break as the circumstances wouldn't be ideal so I hope I am not putting too much pressure on it in the mean time..not that I feel like I have been under suspicion from friends and family being newly weds if I refuse a glass of wine everyone seems to assume we have news I know people mean well but it makes me feel like I have to explain myself all the time! I know this must sound ridiculous to people trying a long time but I'm trying to change my thought process I am a self confessed control freak and a planner so need to let go because other than BD there's little I can do!

Patience interested to see how the temping goes for you!?

Gracey lots of waiting ???? I feel like cd 1-14 fly by and then time slows down!

7 years ago
Reply to April 2017 ttc friends

Public

Hi Momma!
We have used it, We would usually need something when BD and had so wanted to start using a fertility friendly one right when we started ttc. It is quite liquid more so than a gel. The box I ordered came with tubes that's allow u measure out 3/4/5 grams and you insert kind of like a tampon. 3g seems to be plenty I think any more might be too much and too slippery.I have been using the 3g during what I think are my fertile few days and then if we are BD outside of that a small amount as we need. I don't know if I believe its fertility enhancing I just decided to use it as others are spermicidal. Don't know if any of that helps!

7 years ago
Reply to Preseed

Public

Hi all thanks for the replies! Busy few days! And AF has well and truly arrived! I am being really positive though. I mean it was our first month trying anyway, and for some reason was not meant to be just yet! It will happen! I think I'm going to relax a bit about it, (and enjoy a guilt free glass of wine) cycles are clearly just getting back into rhythm after 10 years contraception they aren't too irregular from what I have read so I think it's a good sign! So true spend all of my twenties avoiding it and now want to click my fingers. So lots of BD next month and try not over think and I think I will try not test, hope no AF next month..and that I am as positive this time next month! Lol! Good luck ladies..I hope you all get your BFP very soon!

7 years ago
Reply to 2ww Buddies March 2017

Public

Hi Momma,

I was just keeping track myself, I had nothing initially when the mirena came out, it took three weeks and then had 3 days of af which arrived exactly 28 days after I had period symptoms and light spotting with the mirena in, I had no af with mirena. Then next month it was 28-31 days later. I tried opk for the cycle before we started trying to get an idea of my ovulation time. OPK didn't show positive around the time I thought/convinced myself by my cm and I get slight ovulation cramps I think, and I had read online about the accuracy of some opks and thought I would give it a miss as I thought it was a bit stressful. You obviously found the apps good?? And looks like your on the way to your Bfp, Which ones would u recommend? Are they discreet on your phone I don't want someone noticing it! I don't think temping would be for me..although after a few months who knows! I thought I would wake this morning to heavy flow af, but 16 hours later no more cramps and the lightest brown material that I almost wouldn't notice if I wasn't looking, so who knows maybe I'm still falling into a cycle pattern after mirena, (I can't help it though a part of me is still holding out that it is ib) next month we will just have to BD all through the month..easier said than done..our work schedules often clash and sometimes hubby is away for work which is unavoidable! I think he will take it more seriously now though I think he thinks just because we decided it was time he would just have to look at me, if only it was that easy lol

7 years ago

Public

Hi All, Wish I had found this last week..month one ttc first timer and I think I might be crazy! I don't know how people do this month after month or worse! I'm also paranoid because two aunts had fertility problems although no one on my maternal side seems to have any difficulty, I had a mirena out 3 months ago, first AF was right on time, second was my last which I'm finding difficult to decide I had very minimal spotting for two to three days from the day I expected it which was 22nd feb but nothing significant til 25th lasted three days and I was convinced I would ovulate 8th.. and thought I might have going by mucus (tmi sorry) we BD every second day from 3rd-9th and again 12th for good measure..but if I count from 25th maybe it was more like 10-12th..boobs were very tender from 13th-17th little less so last few days, I was starving after a few hours in work this morning felt like I had to eat or I would pass out, felt cramping this evening like a period briefly on route home and passed some blood, which was a kick in the teeth..I don't know if it's AF 3-5 days early or implantation bleed but I feel if only 30% of women get it and only 20% chance of conceiving each month chance is it's AF..but why was I 3 days late last month and early this month..also took FRER Friday 17th which was bfn and a cheapy yesterday bfn! Good luck everyone. Hope your holding in there better than I am!

7 years ago

Public

No more pages