Community post

Discussion

April 2017 ttc friends

I got my period today, so I am out. This will be our 3rd month of trying, and I have begun to take my temperatures. I know when I ovulate, I can feel it as well as my fertile CM, but I would also like to see how temping is going to help out this month!

I am sad that I'm out, but it's God's will that I am.

Onto next month!

Sean 13 Sara 11 Samantha 7 TTC #4 since 2/2017 User Image

17 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 17 Replies | Last Page

Add my to the April group! I've been TTC since November...I'm breastfeeding a 10 month old, so I'm finally now taking some herbs to try to lengthen my luteal phase...and so hoping for a longer luteal phase and a BFP this month! My OPK was positive yesterday and I have twinges and cramping that suggests I'm ovulating today... doing the BD daily... and using rephresh to try to sway pink, but at 43 years old, will be happy with any gender healthy baby, :-).

7 years ago

I'm 39, and my husband and I have a boy and 2 girls. We really want another girl, but any gender would be great! We really want to have our 4th baby, a healthy baby too!

I hope this is your month!

Sean 13 Sara 11 Samantha 7 TTC #4 since 2/2017 User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi!
I'm in the TWW, till the april 9/10th.
I'll ride with you, hoping for the best.
We're ttc since 2015, with some "on holds" and 2 losses. Hubby works abroad, it's hard all the waiting, but we try to be patient and embrace whatever timming the universe hold for us ;)
Fortunatly, we have our 4yo daughter that is the cutest thing :) she's my N.1 strenght!
Babydust to you both!

User Image

7 years ago

I started my over the counter progesterone cream for the first time today... I'm hoping it helps out with my short luteal phase issue, but we're traveling right now and sleeping away from home so my 10 month old is breastfeeding non-stop right now, so it may not work this month.... holding onto hope though :-)

7 years ago

Add me to having patience and I'm not sure if I'll be out. Last year I had a miscarriage when I was 10 weeks. Last month I'm sure I was pregnant and it didn't go well. Let's see if in the next week I get my period, if not, then just try and be patient and keep on trying.

This would be our third month trying again and I'm new to the temp so let's see how this month goes!

7 years ago

Oh my gosh, I just went t ok the bathroom, and had light red bleeding when I wiped! WTH! I'm 2 dpo! Now I'm confused! What's going on?!? I hope that doesn't mean this month is a bust!

7 years ago

I'm trying again this month too!

CD 3 today so lots of waiting ahead.

Trying for our second bub after a difficult pregnancy with our first in 2014. It did result in a beautiful daughter though and we would love to give her a sibling.

2nd month ttc for us.

Baby dust to everyone!!

User Image

7 years ago

1st month trying for baby #3!

CD 12 here and picking up ovulation test today. Took 8 and 10 months of trying with the last two so hoping I have my cycle figured out better this time around! Baby dust to all!

User Image

7 years ago

Hi Best of luck to all of you trying to conceive this month!!

7 years ago

Hi I'm going to join this too! TTC for first time only 2nd month, Mirena removed 4 months ago cycles still settling down a little although considering I have been on OCP or mirena for 10 years I think they are not too irregular cycles have been 28,28-31,23-25 days depending on where I count from. Having some spotting before proper AF begins but none during the middle of the month so hoping I am ovulating as expected I'm still only late 20s (barely) but given hormonal contraception I hope they have not gotten lazy lol, just monitoring mucus for now if we aren't successful in the next couple of months I might temp but I don't know if it will be for me! I think I am CD 11-14 depending where I count from spotting/proper Af to be sure and because DH is away for a couple of days which is at the wrong time but unavoidable we have BD 26/3 29,30,31, 1/4 before he went back tomorrow so hoping if we BD daily until fri we might have caught a break...will be trying til October I think (or hopefully not) then due to work purposes would need to take a break as the circumstances wouldn't be ideal so I hope I am not putting too much pressure on it in the mean time..not that I feel like I have been under suspicion from friends and family being newly weds if I refuse a glass of wine everyone seems to assume we have news I know people mean well but it makes me feel like I have to explain myself all the time! I know this must sound ridiculous to people trying a long time but I'm trying to change my thought process I am a self confessed control freak and a planner so need to let go because other than BD there's little I can do!

Patience interested to see how the temping goes for you!?

Gracey lots of waiting ???? I feel like cd 1-14 fly by and then time slows down!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo