Replies by jsshrt

Replies 1 - 10

It really just depends on your body I guess. I got a faint line at 9dpo with my pregnancy. You might too!

9 years ago
Reply to 9 DPO, took early to test?

Public

I guess it is possible that there was only enough hcg in your fmu and not in the others. Try again in the morning.

9 years ago
Reply to Possible to get faint positive and then negatives the rest of the day?

Public

Advertisement

I am with you and I do feel like I am experiencing symptoms as well. Am I too hopeful? I feel as though I have an increased sense of smell, backache, abdominal pulling and fatigue. It could be that I am experiencing being tired on a Friday night after a long week of teaching and then eating Mexican. I like to think otherwise though.

9 years ago
Reply to 5dpo. Anyone else with me?

Public

Well, since sperm can live up to 5 days in a woman's uterus under the right conditions I say you do have a chance. Don't give up hope. I am in the same boat. I want to conceive so badly and my husband wants to also but doesn't understand why I am trying so hard. A month is a long time to wait to try again. The tww drives me insane and I have become obsessed with peeing on sticks! It it's so easy for men. They don't have to try to read their bodies constantly. They just have to dtd and be nice about the crazy now and then! Crazy happens!

9 years ago
Reply to Am I out before it began? Can anyone cheer me up?

Public

Thanks. Been kind of bummed as expected. I was super excited about announcing to my husband that I was pregnant on Christmas morning. I will just keep on trying. Thank you for the prayers and well wishes.

9 years ago
Reply to A Faint line at 7dpo!

Public

Started bleeding Tuesday. Not a sticky baby. Darn it. Would have been a nice Christmas surprise. Not giving up though. Not yet.

9 years ago
Reply to A Faint line at 7dpo!

Public

I say you definitely are. I have very faint positive at 7 and 8 days past O. I have had headaches and back pain. Done nauseous moments too. Our wouldn't die any line unless it detected hcg do you must be pregnant! Congratulations!

9 years ago
Reply to Three faint + signs.. are they positive??

Public

Take a test! Hormone levels are different with each pregnancy. My last pregnancy (which I lost at 14 weeks) I tested at 10 dpo and got a very faint positive. My first took forever to show positive! It just depends I guess on how quickly implantation occurs. Don't gives up. Good luck.

9 years ago
Reply to 14 dpo extremely sharp pain in right side (ovary?) for hours

Public

I think all the increased hormones from pregnancy could cause multiple changes to your normal overall health and blood sugar could be one. I hope it is and I hope I am right in congratulating you early!

9 years ago
Reply to can high blood sugar be a symptom at 14 dpo ?

Public

Thank you. I am definitely sure my O day was just delayed now. I took a test today and it is definitely positive. Now I just need to make my baby this weekend! Wish me good luck everybody. I have been waiting for this to happen for quite some time now! I am very excited!

9 years ago
Reply to Finally A Faint pink opk!

Public