Community post

Discussion

Three faint + signs.. are they positive??

So my dreaded two week wait is coming to an end in two more days (when my AF is expected). Being the compulsive, impatient woman that I am, I have been testing since 7dpo. Of course, they were all BFN. On 12dpo I woke up and tested on a walgreens brand pregnancy test and got a very FAINT + sign right away. I was convinced that the test was malfunctioning so about three hours later I used another one and it did the same exact thing. A faint + right away. I read online about tests with blue ink giving "false positives," but the day before on 11dpo I took the same brand test (it was a 3 pack) and got a definite BFN. I cant believe it-- am I pregnant? Today, first thing in the morning I went to the drugstore and got the EPT brand tests as well as FRER. I just took the EPT and it also did the same thing.. A very faint +. I havent taken the FRER yet because those tend to be more expensive and I am saving it until atleast 15dpo or after my missed period. What do you think? Am I pregnant? Also, I have had horrible headaches since 9dpo, my boobs are unreasonably sore and I get nauseous about once a day in the evenings and early morning. Advice greatly appreciated!!

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I say you definitely are. I have very faint positive at 7 and 8 days past O. I have had headaches and back pain. Done nauseous moments too. Our wouldn't die any line unless it detected hcg do you must be pregnant! Congratulations!

9 years ago

I agree its a bfp..congrats! I'm hoping to get mine just after Christmas

9 years ago

I broke down and took one of the FRER this afternoon and it also gave me a faint positive result. Going to test with my first morning urine in the morning and hopefully see a darker line! If so, its off to the dr office i go!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo