Community post

Discussion

Finally A Faint pink opk!

I have taken seven tests with absolutely no pink at all. I was beginning to worry that my body was messed up after my miscarriage and d&c. I thought perhaps I wasn't going to ovuolate this cycle but it looks like I just may be having a longer cycle than normal. I can live with that. I just want the chance to try again. My loss was devastating. It still is.I still have people asking me when I am due and if I know what I am having yet. News spreads fast when your a teacher it seems. Good news anyway. Everyone knew I was expecting because I was showing and finally told students. I was 14.3 weeks along and thought everything seemed fine. I am eager to start again but scared too. Wish me luck!

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I ran really sorry for your loss , I just went through my first ever mc this week although it was a chemical pregnancy, I was only 4 weeks along. How hard it must be to think you are in the clear at 12 weeks only to lose your angel at 14 I'm so sorry for your loss xx I hope your ovulation is just a little late, fxd for you xx

User ImageUser Image" rel="nofollow">User ImageUser Image

9 years ago

Thank you. I am definitely sure my O day was just delayed now. I took a test today and it is definitely positive. Now I just need to make my baby this weekend! Wish me good luck everybody. I have been waiting for this to happen for quite some time now! I am very excited!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo