Replies by MrsDohner

Replies 1 - 10

Okay it's public. I had a dip yesterday 8dpo and an increase this morning. And my cervix is super firm and feels like picked lips.

11 years ago
Reply to One More Week..Just Curiosity

Public

With my son I didn't think about it.. but I had more CM.. def when I fist got up.. good luck.

11 years ago
Reply to White milky CM CD37...pregnant?

Public

Advertisement

So my AF shows 21-24 days this is only my 3rd one since I stopped bleeding I'm Dec from delivery. So that's where I'm kinda lost. That's why I began doing the BBT mucus check and cervix position every morning. My husband and I decided to try this before we went and spent money on OPKs.

11 years ago
Reply to Baby Making Addict. Advice Please

Public

lol.. well as long as he hasn't had a bad night at work I'm good to get sexy pretty much anytime I want :) and yes I propped up for like 30 mins today.. lots and lots of baby dust to you too girl.

11 years ago
Reply to on your mark GET SEXY

Public

Thank You and I'm also very sorry for your losses.. I didn't even know your body could do that.. you learn something new everyday.. there was absolutely nothing wrong with Dom he was perfect it's just my cervix had given out.. I will defiantly look that story up.. it's nice knowing that I have others I can talk to and help.. I mean Dom taught my husband and I you can't always plan everything and expect it to be perfect you don't know how long you've got and that you should love and respect others.. the song by creed. Lullaby that's the song my husband dedicated to Dom.. he bought the CD the day I got released from the hospital. Prays for all of whom has lost a child and baby dust to those that are TTC

11 years ago
Reply to Dominics Journey & Our Support

Public

thank you so much for your condolences. well I informed my Husband last night as soon as AF is over we are getting sexy every other day and the week I think I'm OVing we are doing it every single day and he just looked at me like I was nuts. with the cervix position how do you know youre feeling your cervix. and the temp checks in the Am when I start to OV do the increase or decrease temp wise.

11 years ago
Reply to Baby Making Addict. Advice Please

Public

Me to girl.. my husband said if I don't stop taking test he's getting me therapy because it's like I'm a crack head but with HPTs lol but it's only because I'm nervous. I don't want to find out to late and not be able to get a cerclage.

11 years ago
Reply to March 2 2013

Public

JJ. Yes all of them either had pink or blue but one was clear but very noticeable within two mins. I know you're not suppose to read them after 10 mins but I just thought it was weird becauseits happens so much in the last month and some change. Thanks ladies if I don't start by March 14 I'm going to rake one more maybe two and if I don't stat within a week I willfet a blood test. Just crazy because with our son it took only one min for it to show positive and that was the day I was suppose to start.

11 years ago
Reply to heres my question.. so positive maybe?? 11 test 6 positive 5 negative??

Public

okay so a forum I can relate to.. thank goodness.. I thought I was the only one that was having to stay occupied not to test. even tho I have tested 11 times since January 15th haha.. my husband says I have an addiction. but its only because trying got about 1yr and 2mths we finally conceived and then lost our son at 21wks 6days. so I tested January 15 and 22 started my period January 25 ovulated either March 4 or 8th and have still not started and I am 8 days late. but out of the 11 test 6 have been positive but I have waited up to and hour and half for the positive. but this morning I took one (88cent first signal from walmart) could have sworn I seen something but then just figured it was my mind playing tricks well went and looked when my hubby left for work around 2 and there it was a faint positive so that was four hours later. idk what to think. ive never had anything show up positive if it was negative its negative never had an evap line on anything.. but I wish yall all the luck and baby dust there is..

11 years ago
Reply to March 2013 Testers!

Public

same here I was suppose to start feb 22 but instead I spotted a super light only when I whipped in the AM.. I have taken 11 test since Jan 15 and have gotten 6 positive 5 neg. but my positives are taking like an hour to show up. but today when I took my HPT I could have swore I seen something but then I thought it was only a trick of the mind. well I looked at it just a bit ago and its positive but light.. idk.. this has never happen if it was negative it was negative never changed so idk.. hope we can all figure something out soon... good luck ladies

11 years ago
Reply to Week late on period.

Public