Community post

Journal

on your mark GET SEXY

So today March 21 2013 CD 7 we are beginning the baby making process for this month. My plan is since we had a quickly before he left for work and he doesn't get home until midnight we will skip tonight and wait until tomorrow well March 23 because it will be like 12am-3am that morning. Then we will have sexy time every night until the 30th of March just so we know we caught my OV. Now I am doing my BBT cervical mucus and cervical position to try and get an advantage this month. If we don't conceive by May I will get OPKs to go along with the BBT mucus and position. So pray and send me baby dust everyone.. because I will be doing the same for all of you.. best of luck ladies.. happy baby making.

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

HEY GL!!! I wish my DH would be up for sexy times every day. Such a challange. But lets hope you guys catch that eggy!! Lots of BD and standing on your head will hopefully do the trick. *bucket of baby dust* :)

11 years ago

lol.. well as long as he hasn't had a bad night at work I'm good to get sexy pretty much anytime I want :) and yes I propped up for like 30 mins today.. lots and lots of baby dust to you too girl.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo