Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

511 - 520 of 593 Replies | Last Page

FB link to group - it is a secret group so you may have to add Kel or I.
Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/TTCafterTRorLoss/

Me- https://www.facebook.com/AliciaLorance2011

If the link doesn't work look me up by my email which is jna_lorance@yahoo.com .

@Dev - I am sorry your temps dropped! I hate that your body was tricking you. That isn't fair to you. Either way, we are here for you. We are all basically sisters here. We are forming a bond that we all feel when heartache strikes one of us.

@Kel - WAY TO GO! It took me 3 weeks to lose 5 pounds because I was sick. Now I am steady at 2 pounds a week.

@Cam - Glad you will be seeing the doctor to discuss why your cycle is so short. Praying for answers real soon!

@Tubal - I was a major symptom tracker as well in the beginning. I gave it up and only notice the main things that really take over like my headaches, food aversions if they happen. NO matter what I ALWAYS gag more when I brush my teeth if I get pregnant...EVERYTIME. I ignore my sore ta-tas because they are always sore and huge so if they swell I can't tell.

@Jewels - Good luck on this wait and I have my fingers crossed and saying prayers for you and the DH that it works this month and everything becomes positive.

AFM - Last night CP was HSC and creamy. Not sure what is going to happen. Haven't had cramps at all and no headache which is a tall-tell sign she is going to show.AF is due no later than Thursday. Called the doctor this morning and she said if AF doesn't show by then I will test on Friday and if it negative the doctor will force AF to show. So, either way good news in the end.

I reactivated my account and what not because my best friend is on there and she keeps me up to date about my niece she had in Dec. So I just restricted EVERYONE that is causing drama in my current circle and they cannot see what I say or post but won't be posting much. I kinda liked the peacefulness of just talking to y'all.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Well back to the CD1 <<Sigh>> Poor hubby didn't know what to do with this morning as I was sitting trying to drink my coffee and crying. I got my hopes up and feel completely let down. I am able to go and see my doctor on Thursday so we will see what happens

10 years ago

@Dev- please let us know what the doctor says on Thursday. I am sorry the witch showed. ((((HUGS))))

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@alorance: thanks hun. About the teeth brushing - I am the same way. That is why I knew I was pregnant with my daughter, even when the HPT was barely visible, I knew I was pregnant. I was hopeful last night as I took your advice and she didn't show! But......oh well!! Hopefully you get the news that you are wanting this month.

I was just thinking how wonderful it would be if we all got our BFP's at the same time!!!

@kel: all the best with the different eating habits and further weight loss. I am currently training for the Spartan Race in August and back at the gym doing my personal weight training sessions. I kept using "I'm trying to get pregnant" as an excuse to not go back since my TR but decided it is time. I really enjoyed the P90x or Les Mills Pump for toning at home. Les Mills Pump was def more upbeat and easier to get through than P90X was

@cam: Hoping the dr. can give you some insight on your LP and the length of it. Keep us posted!

@jewels & tubal: we will all be following you (not in a creepy stalker like way though) to see how your TWW goes and if IUI was a success!! Fingers and toes are crossed for you! Surely one of us needs a BFP soon!!!

10 years ago

Who is ready for a TMI post??

Okay here it goes!!!!

So this morning with my temp drop I checked my cervix while on the loo. Same time I always check and same position. There was a very slight pinkish mucousy tinge when I wiped with the cloth so........ up went a tampon.

I checked my tampon half an hour ago (inserted for over 5 hours) and there was literally nothing, just a very very tiny brown spot. So I thought, hmmm.....I will check my cervix again. It was somewhat high, soft, and closed. My cervix is always very very low during AF - to the point where i barely need to insert a finger and BAM, there she is.

My cycle always starts relatively medium to heavy in flow from the very first spot of blood.

This of course has to be way too late for implantation bleeding and with the 1 degree temp drop I must be out!!! Still grasping here ladies.....forgive me for my insane ranting!!!

10 years ago

Okay Ladies, I think today is TMI Monday....LOL

I did my normal first check and cervix is HFC and I am two days out from AF showing her face.

I went to do my second check to make sure I know I am accurate and this time cervix was VERY VERY High...I have to do a Kegal just to feel her....after the kegal was damn thing went back up there...I swear it is in my uterus how far it is up. I have never dealt with it being that high so I am a little shocked...also CM/CF is still creamy thin...not creamy thick...like it normally is.

Any thoughts?

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@alorance, I would think anything from the normal could be a good thing.. I'm ignorant when it comes to checking cervix or cm.. I have not mastered those things quite yet.. I can distinguish between fertile cm and non fertile but that's as much as I know.. Lol.. I wish u lots of luck!!
I am absolutely dreading this two week wait... Day 1 and already I am anxious! Baby dust to you all! I'm hoping to see some bfp's soon!

10 years ago

@alorance: Mine seems to be shifting around all over the place today too. One minute she is somewhat low and then I check again 4 hours later and can barely find her. Or maybe it is just and my mind is playing tricks on me. I am trying not to rely on CP at the moment as I am clearly out of the game and AF is just slow starting this cycle. I hope in your case though that maybe this could be a big sign for you. Have you done temps at all?

Fingers always crossed for you hun and toes too. We are hoping that it won't be a long wait for us to have our HSG testing done and we can get some answers as to what is going in with my body

AFM: still very very minor brown spotting but there is a bit of bright red in amongst so I imagine my flow will be full force tomorrow morning. Just a completely off cycle for me with CP and such

10 years ago

@jewels: we are here for you hun!!

10 years ago

@Jewels - I would be too but I am the most self contained I guess...I think I took 10 test after I got my BFP not before...LOL I am backwards.

@Dev - I don't temp because they are never stable. They are crazy...they jump up and down so my doctor told me to rely on my CP and CM.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo