Community post

Discussion

TTC After Having Tubal Reversal Month #2 Any Advice Plzzzz

View Full Post

Hello! I had my TR Feb 21, 2012. We TTC right after my TR since I was due to Ovulate my Positive on First Response was March 8th we BD on March 9th since my hubby wasn't feeling well. Had lots and I mean lots of pregnancy symptoms starting 5dpo until 18dpo. But i did get a slight AF visited on March 19th 4 days earlier than normal and no cramps at all which was amazing to me.

So here we are again (first "real" month) TTC, reason why I say this is because doctor said to rest first month then try in March. Well I am due to Ovulate soon and I'm going to start my fertile days 3/29. My cycles are 28 days. Hopefully we can BD everyother night during my fertile and Ovulation window. I got so depressed when I took a HCG test at the doctor and came back Negative 3/28 but God knows best I have to keep the Faith!!! I pray it we can get a BIG FAT this cycle

Does anyone have any ideas I can do or maybe use to help out this process? I will start trying the PreSeed again as well. Please HELP and Thanks to everyone ahead of time!!!!

User Image User Image

593 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

491 - 500 of 593 Replies | Last Page

I would think by now I should get a BFP if I was pregnant. Has anyone heard of implantation fevers?? I had a low grade fever yesterday afternoon/evening, chills, and aches. Woke feeling 100% this morning. I was 11DPO yesterday so likely too late to implant. Just grasping at straws I guess. Maybe AF has just decided to trick me and be late this month. Compared to the rest of my cycles I am officially one day late.

10 years ago

CP is dropping and is firm and very very very slightly open and very dry so I expect to see a temp drop tomorrow morning and see AF shortlty after. Very crampy this afternoon. Guess we will see what the DR. says on March 17......<<sighs>> Hope someone from this group gets the BFP!!!

10 years ago

I'm sorry Dev.. dang.. there is hope still... until the witch shows... I don't really know how the whole cp thing works.. sounds like you know what you're talking about though.. I spent a lot of my day reading about IUI success stories.. was impressed as hell at the number of women that said they got neg htp all the way until dpo 14 sometimes more.. I think you should relax and hold out until at least then... we're here for you! hugs

10 years ago

@Dev - Mia you gotta relax. I was 11 DPO, it is still a common day to implant and everything. I say relax, drink some warm tea and tubal is right...I was 4 days late and finally got a BFP. I had everything down to the exact day and the reason for my blighted OVUM was because the egg was caught at the bottom of my tube rather than the top because it got fertilized but didn't have time to break and develop.

My CP after implantation was high medium back to high before it stayed there. Don't give up hope until the witch shows her nasty face. FXed and Toes too!!

ALorance2011

10 years ago

AFM - My fertile calender says I am due for AF as late as Thursday. I am CD 24 and DPO 11 so that is about right in timing. I am an average of 27 Days. So we will see with this MC, I honestly don't know what I will get. My fertility calender also says that I Ovulated on the 20th rather than the 19th and it that is the case there is a good chance I will be testing on Friday but you never know. I may get what I wished for and that is AF to show and either way I will be happy.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@tubal and alorance: I am doing my best to relax and take my mind off things! Going to snuggle up with the hubs and watch some TV and see what tomorrow brings.

10 years ago

@Dev - you can come help me cut my recipes out seeing I am getting all my cards ready for my new recipe box. Now if I could only get the hubs to stop yelling at the TV because the kids are in bed and sleeping that would be FANTASTIC.

ALorance2011

10 years ago

@alorance: LOL Sure I'll be over as soon as my passport is renewed!!!!

10 years ago

@Dev - Which reminds me I need to get mine...and renew the hubs...thanks...I will be leaving the country this year no if and or buts....LOL

ALorance2011

10 years ago

LOL @ alorance! Been there for sure! I get up at 4 am for work everyday.. so generally I'm yelling at him cause I AM SLEEPING! ;)
@ Dev, Good! relax.. breath.. it might just be tricking you.. you might wake up tomorrow and it's high again.. my cycles sometimes are 33 days.. sometimes 28.. I hate it.. since my mc i spot for like 4 days before AF shows.. and the worst part is when I was preggo.. i was spotting a ton and blew it off because i thought it was AF.. seems like the witch just wants me to be really really really thankful for it when it does come.. all in gods hands.. I wish so much I could go back and not have tied them.. I was 22.. the doc should have never done it for me.. but can't change the past.. AFM.. my hubby woke me up last night cause I was having the craziest dream ever and I guess I was yelling at someone out loud! haha never done that before! ;) would love to track that as a symptom.. however i'm only 3 dpiui and i'm pretty sure that's a little soon to be looking into things...

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo