Community post

Discussion

TWW For Expected August 23-28 2018 Due Date

View Full Post

The TWW is horrible! I just want to talk with others who are going through the TWW who have an anticipated due date between August 23-28 2018.

My husband and I BD on 11/28 and 11/30. I feel like I ovulated today 12/1 and my mind is going crazy. I already have an 8 year old who will be 9 on 12/29, but trying to remember how I felt 9 years ago is hard. I didn't plan my first child therefore I didn't have to suffer the TWW. I found out when I missed my period by 1 week.

My husband and I have been married for 2 1/2 years. I have 1 outside daughter and he has 2 outside children (1 boy - 16 and 1 daughter - 5) so we talked about have one together especially since I'm only 31 and he is 38.

I'm nervous because this is technically our first time trying and I am afraid to be disappointed. Who else is entering the TWW wait as me?

44 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 44 of 44 Replies

My temp this AM and the negative test I got tells me I'm out. AF is on her way. I really had myself going this time. :(

NooberGoober

6 years ago

@Divine. Sorry AF showed up on you. That sounds like a good plan to take a break and try when you guys feel ready.

@Noober. Did your temp drop today? Your not out till AF shows.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Currently 15dpo. LMP 11/28. FW 4th-10th. Insem. 6th.

Nauseous, crampy, starving/gnawing hunger, weird dreams.

AF was due yesterday.

6 years ago

Mooreme. Have you taken any HPTs? I saw the two you posted and can see a very faint line.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo