Community post

Discussion

TWW For Expected August 23-28 2018 Due Date

View Full Post

The TWW is horrible! I just want to talk with others who are going through the TWW who have an anticipated due date between August 23-28 2018.

My husband and I BD on 11/28 and 11/30. I feel like I ovulated today 12/1 and my mind is going crazy. I already have an 8 year old who will be 9 on 12/29, but trying to remember how I felt 9 years ago is hard. I didn't plan my first child therefore I didn't have to suffer the TWW. I found out when I missed my period by 1 week.

My husband and I have been married for 2 1/2 years. I have 1 outside daughter and he has 2 outside children (1 boy - 16 and 1 daughter - 5) so we talked about have one together especially since I'm only 31 and he is 38.

I'm nervous because this is technically our first time trying and I am afraid to be disappointed. Who else is entering the TWW wait as me?

44 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 44 Replies | Last Page

definitely agree with you there.
No signs yet. I made a mistake though, I checked the calender I usually track AF and she's due Tuesday. So I might have to wait a little longer but I haven't tested yet. Still been struggling to stay awake though. Dr told me to take iron so I've been taking iron for the last few weeks but I ran out yesterday so today would be the first day without that supplement but I've been sleeping all week when I would have had enough iron so I don't think it is that.

6 years ago

Looks like I may be out :( never mind :)

6 years ago

Oh no! Af came? If so, sorry to hear. I am 10dpo, still about 4 days out. Not showing any signs either though. So dont really know what to think. Still keeping hope :)

6 years ago • Post starter

yep she did. It's ok.

fingers crossed for you x

6 years ago

Wishing you luck for the next try. I'm finally at the point I want to test early. I probably will first thing in the morning. So, we shall see! :) If it's bfn, then I wont test again unless AF doesn't show up by Friday.

Hi ladies. Just checking in. Rach_mama5. So sorry AF came for you. You are more than welcome to come join me in the September 2018 forums. The ladies there are awesome. Devine. Good luck with testing and hope its a BFP.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Looks like I may be out of the race too. I gave in and tested this morning and it bfn. It was a $4 dollar general brand. I may be off by a day of when I O'd. I was certain I was 12dpo today, but I may only be 11dpo. I just am not feeling any signs and I feel like AF is on her way. Who knows, it may change in a day or two and I will get a bfp. We shall see. I'm not testing anymore though until Saturday or Sunday, if AF doesn't show.

I'm waiting to test... Hoping for an August baby, could be due the 28th. Pretty sure I'm 9dpo, just had a temp drop and cervix went up and soft. Should be good signs, but we'll see. My LP is usually 14 days so I have just under a week before I can test.
How are you ladies doing with the TWW?

NooberGoober

6 years ago

I'm 12 or 13dpo. I'm not having any signs and I had BFN this morning on a dollar tree test. :( I think I am out of the race this time. The other ladies on the post had AF come, so they are moving onto September. Good luck to you! Let me know how it goes. If AF doesn't show by Saturday (the day I am due for it), then I will test again, but I feel she is on her way.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo