Community post

Discussion

TWW For Expected August 23-28 2018 Due Date

View Full Post

The TWW is horrible! I just want to talk with others who are going through the TWW who have an anticipated due date between August 23-28 2018.

My husband and I BD on 11/28 and 11/30. I feel like I ovulated today 12/1 and my mind is going crazy. I already have an 8 year old who will be 9 on 12/29, but trying to remember how I felt 9 years ago is hard. I didn't plan my first child therefore I didn't have to suffer the TWW. I found out when I missed my period by 1 week.

My husband and I have been married for 2 1/2 years. I have 1 outside daughter and he has 2 outside children (1 boy - 16 and 1 daughter - 5) so we talked about have one together especially since I'm only 31 and he is 38.

I'm nervous because this is technically our first time trying and I am afraid to be disappointed. Who else is entering the TWW wait as me?

44 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 44 Replies | Last Page

Oh wow... Its just the 2 of us then? I hope you still get your BFP, sometimes they can illude us til after AF is due.
I've found that every time I keep track of my cycles, I psych myself out and end up with AF and huge disappointment. I'd really like to be able to keep track and watch the pregnancy unfold, but I'm sure I'll end up with AF at my door again. Trying to prepare myself for both possibilities is nerve racking!

NooberGoober

6 years ago

How has your Saturday gone? Any sign of AF or did you get a BFP?
I'm planning on using an early detection test in the morning cause I just can't wait much longer. The nausea is picking up lately and I'd really like to be able to tell DH one way or another.

NooberGoober

6 years ago

It looks like a negative for me, will test again on Tuesday if AF doesn't show.

NooberGoober

6 years ago

It migh be too early still if your temp dropped two days ago. I hear it takes 2-3 days and then after that you should be able to test. Are you having anymore symptoms?

ETA. Jusr read your journal entries. They look promising. I hope the mind isn't playing tricks on you. Mind I ask what province you live? I'm from Canada too.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I'm in Alberta. Where are you from?
Yeah, I'm sure its still a bit early. I've looked at the test over and over and swear I see a line.... a super faint one, but its there. My oldest daughter could see it too. I'm so excited to test again.
So AF must have shown up for you, I see your ticker says you're waiting to ovulate. Hope all goes well this cycle and you get your bfp!

NooberGoober

6 years ago

Oh and I've been getting more and more nausea throughout the day. Added gas to my list today, but thought it may have just been something I ate. I've also noticed my breasts feel Fuller and more sensitive, but haven't noted it in my chart. I haven't kept track of symptoms so much, probably because I don't want to get my hopes up too high and symptoms seem to make things that much more real.

NooberGoober

6 years ago

Yes, as devastating as it was, AF showed late that night it was due, last cycle was in the morning. Had steady high temp in the 98's and then dropped to 97.9 but checked cervix and it was high and was having yellow looking discharge and still had creamy cm not like the last cycle where it was watery. I live in Saskatchewan but love the West coast. When I looked at your test, I swear that I too saw the line. Plus all your symptoms and your daughter saw it too. She must be excited. I don't like the word if, but if we conceice the baby would be due a few days before my birthday. I don't go back to work till Jan 2 so lots of alone time with hubby and it won't be so rushed. Expected ovulation date is December 24. Started testing with OPKs a couple days ago. Keep me posted on your outcome.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Yes, she's excited. :) hoping for a sister
If I AM pregnant this baby will be due shortly after my birthday. :) he/she could even be born on my birthday... What a gift that would be!
Thanks for keeping me company. :) keep me posted too!

NooberGoober

6 years ago

So I decided to call the Dr office to talk about the medication I'm on (antidepressants) and they had me come in for a test to confirm first. I'm not sure exactly how sensitive the tests are, but they said it came back negative. I'm still not convinced so I'm going to wait it out and test in a few more days.

NooberGoober

6 years ago

Sorry for the late reply. I've been super busy at work and exhausted when I get home. AF showed up Saturday, just as she was due :( It's okay though. We want another baby, but I think our timing is off. I've been stressed lately and I know that doesn't help, and we just made a huge move 2 hrs from our hometown about 8 months ago, and are still settling in and getting used to the big city we are in now. I think we are going to wait a few months before we try again. This was our first time trying and it was literally spare of the moment decision as ovulation was approaching. I wish you ladies all the luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo