Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

661 - 670 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly23: I hope this is it for you! You keep us all under suspense! LOL A tint of blood, especially if it's pink (or brown), can be a sign of implantation. I had that happen recently. I also had yellowish tint to my SM.

And it's so weird: but I also had pregnancy dreams (first one was about seeing 2 lines on the pregnancy test and seeing myself with a big belly and the 2nd one was about a baby boy, as well). As you know, I found out recently that I am pregnant. Today it's 6 weeks 5 days. :)

Your symptoms sounds very familiar to me, so let's hope that this is it for you! :)

I'm keeping fingers crossed for you! Please keep us all posted!

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

6 years ago

Update: took test and the window was stark white so BFN. If anything, AF will show tomorrow. Will see what my temp ia at in the morning. Could implantation be this late?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23 - Implantation does vary from 6-12 days. It wouldn't be that you are implanting now though. I think the blood from implantation can take 2-3 days to show up so you usually see it around the time of your period or right before your expected period. Keep us updated on tomorrow. If still no AF tomorrow you should test with FMU on Monday morning.

6 years ago

@Flamingogirl13. Thank you. AF is supposed to be here today so when my temp dropped it justmakes me thibk AF is on her way.

@hope4rainbowbaby. Wow. We have such similar dreams. Thank you for your info.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly... my best friend got a light period when AF was due then felt dizzy a week later. Her mom said to test but she said she already had AF, or so she thought. She didn’t get a BFP until 20 DPO.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Dragonfly- I am so hopeful for you- hang in there and maybe test again in the morning if your temp isn't super low!

Flamingo - yes! I will def be testing wed morn (beta is actually thurs morn). DH has to go out of town for work, so will be gone until Saturday, so def want to test before he goes!

hope4 - i had a dream today during my nap that I was preg with a huge belly in a white dress-fingers crossed!

6 years ago

Evening ladies. A little update before I relax the rest of the night before bed. Had a suspicious feeling about something so I put a tampon in. When I went to throw the applicator away I noticed that there was a little blood on it. I put that thought aside as I didn't want to draw attention to all the what ifs going off in my mind. Couple hours go by and I decided that it was time to check on it. My heart sank on what I saw; there was some blood on the tampon but I wouldn't day it was a lot. So, Ruby0709, I hope you are right about the mini period and can still be pregnant. What I think is weird is that my wonderful husband almost said a prayer like he knew what was going on. He said that if we think good thoughts, then good things will happen, and if you think bad thoughts, then bad stuff will happen. So, when we try not to think negative thoughts, then we will be blessed with another one. I'm actually not sad as it is what it is. Going to use these next few weeks and just relax and let mother nature run its course. I will keep you ladies posted on what my outcome is in the morning.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly I'm hoping this is your month my friend. Your right think positive positive stuff will happen think negative bad stuff will happen. Think positive sticky vibrs and baby dust coming your way! Keep us posted

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

@dragonfly ?? I just went to toilet and I saw pinks hair on TP . I looked back at my charts and since July I’m having my AFs on 8th , 9th, 10th and 11th . So I think even though I’m 12 dpo , AF is coming . Accoutring to my app AF should come in 3 days . I like you hoping it is implantation bleeding but I’m not hopeful at all .????

User image

6 years ago

I did a cervix position test and I have to insert all my middle finger to find something ( sorry TMI) . Can that be a good sign ? Maybe I have short fingers :( and I’m not tall at all guys. I have cramps . ????

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo