Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

41 - 50 of 829 Replies | Last Page

purplesummer- Chart looks good especially with a dip at 7dpo could be implantation dip!! YES post pic i want to see!!!

Dragonfly-how are you feeling?

Holly860- Welcome back! i hope you ovulate this month as well. i just take prenatal vitamins, nothing else yet as i am only on 5 months TTC.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Feeling down in the slumps as I spent 3 hours at the doctors as my daughter wasn't feeling well. So, being a first time mom can throw you for a loop if one isn't sure what they are doing. Not sure if you are caught up with the posts but I had a temp dip yesterday to 97.8 and today it was at 97.9, and cervix feels open so thinking I am out for a July baby. Having some minor cramps like AF but boobs are still a bit achy plus having aches in my sides. I am not sure if that means anything but heard that it takes a day or two for the temps to rise and here I thought it was the next day. Hope you and hubby got your timing right and you guys get your BFP in the next couple weeks.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205. Just looked at your chart and to me it looks good. Hoping as the days progress the HPT will be darker. Are you going to post the one you did today to see if we can see a line? Do you see the same kind of temps in my BBT chart?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

dragonfly- lets hope temp rises tomorrow if so good sign!! its hard to tell if AF is coming, only time will tell. this last cycle for me was a whole mess! Didnt have nothing similar to other cycles. Felt all backwards. Im feeling positive this time and not stressing much. Hoping since my mid --TWW will be around Thanksgiving holidays and out of work i wont stress about it for days!! LOL

6 years ago

Ladies. I posted a picture of cm that just happened to me. Is this IB bleeding? Please let me know of your thoughts.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thanks @beautiful

@dragon I hope you see a rise today..you're still not out as AF is a few days away..has the spotting stopped? I've never had IB so I cant really comment on your pic..i just hope that's what it is..your last cycle leutal phase was 10days..i think you would be safe to test today if you are up to it?

@Holly welcome back..hope the femara helps

I posted a pic of this mornings one as yesterdays one you cant really see cause it was end of the day and no hold for pee....but I'm being cautious as doesn't look that much darker to me so I haven't told DH yet..he isn't equipped for squinting!..lol

I took another mid stream mid morning and that looks clearer..so will test with DH tonight and then get some bloodwork done so I can go see the gynea..

User Image

6 years ago

purplesummer- OMG, I see a !!! YEAH!!!!

Did you do anything different this cycle? How long have you been trying? Did this cycle feel different?

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205. Last luteal phase, how do you know it's 10 days? I have yet to figure it out lol.

Ladies, I'm in a better mood this morning from yesterday. My temp yesterday was at 97.9 and today it went up to 98.3 and still having some dark brown discharge. Hoping that doesn't turn into spotting and then AF shows up. That happened to me the one month and it was devastating especially if one has never had implantation bleeding before. Hope this is a good sign.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly no worries..its like an info overload right?.. its the time between ovulation and your next period and it varies by maybe a day or 2 at most if it does..I've found mine to be 11-12 days since I started temping when I wasn't temping it was 13-14days cause I counted the day after the positive opk as 1dpo..

@ beautiful thanks so much hun..i think I'm still waiting for it to sink in..lol..I felt nothing this cycle as boring as that seems..maybe that was the sign..none of my pms or pre af cramping that I get 3-4days before AF..although I felt some yesterday and on and off today but nothing hectic..yesterday I really was just in a good mood and besides feeling crazy hot when no one else was I don't think there was much else..i get a dip every cycle so I didn't even get excited about this one..

This would be our 5th month hey..but I guess more focussd with the temping the last 3months..our timing had just been so off..i was actually planning on not trying in Nov and have some fun over the Christmas holiday but I guess i'll be the designated driver!

Thanks all you ladies for the support...its been great..and woudnt have stayed sane without it! I hope everyone gets their BFP's soon!

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205. It definately is a info overload. Didn't have this much confusion with my last pregnancy. Don't feel so bad with being a designated driver. I was when I was pregnant with my daughter. I didn't have much signs after I found out. I kept waiting to feel the littel kicks and what not. It's an amazing experience until he/she/they start kicking the crap out of you. Keep us updated on the progress.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo