Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

211 - 220 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@Pearl_325. Sorry that yesterday was a bad day. It is weird how things work out but you and your hubby will get your positive pregnancy and you will be so happy. Try not to stress too much about it.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

is my O day I hope this is my month! Hope y'all have a great day today!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 you are so right, I will be so happy! Just crazy how some things work out like that.

@katyfootballmomma have fun today! and good luck!

User Image

6 years ago

PEARL325- I understand that!! it seems their is a "baby boom" of our friends getting pregnant, i am very happy for them but a part of me deep down is like "why not me yet?" That is why my DH says this cycle dont work we are taking a break off the charting and just doing the old fashion way!

6 years ago

@Pearl_325. It is crazy. I remember a time when I was in high school and that my ex and I wanted to have our first child together and then things happened. We went out separate ways. Years later, I find him on Facebook and turns out he has two kids with one woman and then to find out that he has a daughter that she doesn't know is his dad (sad world and she is 9yrs old) with another woman. He's still madly in love with me and when he found out that I got pregnant, he was so sad that the baby wasn't his. Before I got pregnant, I didn't want a baby with him as he already has kids and deep down, I wanted someone who didn't have kids. Crazy eh? Things will work out for you.

@Beaut1ful38. I hope this is your cycle and if not then maybe the old fashioned is the way to go as then you won't be tracking every little thing and driving yourself crazy wondering if you ovulated or not. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

@Katyfootballmomma. Better get busy . Have a good day too. Keeping my fingers crossed.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 I think that is a great idea! If it doesn't work for us this month I think we will do the same to take some of the stress out of it. Just stinks because we are 32 and and trying for our first and we'd like to have two. Right now my first baby would be born when I am 33 and so every month that goes by I worry. I really don't want to be over 35 still trying to have children only because of the high risk factor. That scares me a little bit. Plus I get so much pressure from family because of my age. I swear this holiday season is going to be brutal with them asking me "no kids yet?" lol Fingers crossed I wont need to do that though!

User Image

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 definitely crazy how things work out that way but that saying everything happens for a reason is SO true! Seems like you lucked out in that situation. And i totally feel you on wanting someone that doesn't already have children. I always felt selfish saying that but i wanted to experience a child for the first time with someone

User Image

6 years ago

@Pearl_325. I too thought it was selfish of me to say that but the heart knows what it wants. Things will happen for us when we least expect it.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 agreed!

I love this group for always being uplifting with each other and the positivity you all bring. Really helps on those "off" days :)

User Image

6 years ago

@Pearl_325. I totally agree. I have never in my life been on a active forum till I came on here in June I think as I am self conscious on what people think and I don't want to say anything wrong to make someone upset. So, with that being said this has helped me to get passed that conscious feeling to a degree but I have been here ever since. The support on here is incredible.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo